A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Zambrone Priscopio
PostPosted: February 18th, 2009, 7:28 pm 

Last edited by Trigger on August 5th, 2009, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Zambrone Priscopio
PostPosted: February 19th, 2009, 12:32 am 
Site Admin

Trigger, I agree! I saw your place and the development (which was busy!) when I visited in the middle of January. Sadly, I have been slightly technically challenged in getting the right sized photos uploaded - I will keep persevering!

Regards

Sam

Report this post
PostPosted: February 19th, 2009, 12:46 am 

SamInCalabria wrote:
Trigger, I agree! I saw your place and the development (which was busy!) when I visited in the middle of January. Sadly, I have been slightly technically challenged in getting the right sized photos uploaded - I will keep persevering!

Regards

Sam

Sam, I have some lovely pictures of it, but not since the new furniture was installed last week. I'd love to get someone to go in and take a few pic's for me (hint). Didn't Dennis have some nice ones, and of my garden? That's a good one to post on your ad' - tell him I won't charge if he uses it (wink) :wink: Okay! I've actually tried moving down the page.....the pic's are there, aren't they? :oops:

Report this post
PostPosted: May 29th, 2009, 6:41 pm 

Photos....maybe? Okay, I shall try and upload some pic's of my place. Wish I had taken more of the actual "site" so everyone can see how things have proceeded since last time...but I had issues uploading pic's from last October. Here goes...

There seem to be some missing pic's of the exterior....and I think the ones I took in the Fall are too big to upload here.

Last edited by Trigger on August 5th, 2009, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2009, 10:03 pm 

You have to laugh, or you might cry...sometimes. Although I"m a very patient and understanding sort, when I heard about the new house painting job done at Priscopio - pink/terra cotta, I couldn't believe it. Then I warmed up to the idea, as some said, it's 'easier on the eyes'. Good point! However, whoever did it nicely splattered all over the green shutters.
No, I haven't seen it myself, in person, but those who have did comment on how bad it is with respect to paint all over places where it shouldn't be.

What amazes me is you can't get anyone to put the terrace lights, but they can do a huge job like painting outside. My place is bought and paid for, so you would think someone might have asked before they did that. Makes me just a tad miffed!

Report this post
PostPosted: August 4th, 2009, 11:02 am 

Hello Trigger,

the paint job is included in the price and was scheduled from the beginning. It looks very nice, and I am sure if there are some paint drops that need removing all that needs to be done is asking.

If you were our client we would look after you all the way and assist you with everything to get your house ready. Most things are just a matter of asking the builder or his son, but speaking Italian helps!

As you are not our client we can discuss a reasonable aftersales service package to get you connected to the utilities and sort out any snags so you and your family can enjoy your house without worries.

I attach some pictures taken recently for your and everybody else's benefit. There is one unit left for sale here at 119.000 euro.

Dennis.

Attachments:
Zambrone2.jpg
Zambrone2.jpg [ 31.01 KiB | Viewed 1517 times ]
Zambrone3.jpg
Zambrone3.jpg [ 41.18 KiB | Viewed 1514 times ]
Zambrone4.jpg
Zambrone4.jpg [ 53.25 KiB | Viewed 1516 times ]
Zambrone5.jpg
Zambrone5.jpg [ 33.87 KiB | Viewed 1518 times ]
Zambrone1.jpg
Zambrone1.jpg [ 74.5 KiB | Viewed 1516 times ]
Report this post
PostPosted: August 13th, 2009, 12:10 am 
Zambrone Priscopio,these photographs were taken yesterday and show the concreting of the laneway towards the pool area.

Attachments:
zambrone works.jpg
zambrone works.jpg [ 181.11 KiB | Viewed 1514 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: August 13th, 2009, 7:04 pm 

They are really moving along there. I like the way this builder never stops working.

My son-in-law commented that they were just beginning this work, on the day of their departure.

Report this post
PostPosted: March 6th, 2017, 2:59 pm 
The development is now sold out except a one bedroom unit which was has now been released, it is quite a bit smaller internally than the two bedroom units but has the sizes garden area priced at 89,000 Euros looks pretty good value in this location.If anyone needs any information please PM me.

Last bumped by Anonymous on March 6th, 2017, 2:59 pm.

Report this post