A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: CHEBANCA
PostPosted: August 29th, 2016, 9:51 pm 

Location: Carmarthen, south west Wales / Santa Maria di Ricadi, Capo Vaticano
I have just logged into my account with Chebanca for the first time.

This is the translation of what appears after entering your username and password.

""Login to your Digital Banking
IT74Y03643016930000xxxxxxxx - NAM DAVID - NAM AGNES FRASER
Dear customer the information that we ask about the purpose of his current account is collected to fulfill legal obligations (Legislative Decree no. 231/2007) concerning the prevention of use of the financial system for the purpose of laundering the proceeds criminal activity and terrorist financing.
The information is therefore mandatory.
The refusal can 'make it impossible to perform the requested operation.
The data processing will be done for the above purposes by electronic means and only by personnel responsible to ensure the security and confidentiality obligations.
The data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to the Supervisory Board and Controllo.La authorities and bodies invite you to go to your branch or in the case had only account online at:
- Download a questionnaire for each co-holder selecting the "Questionnaire" link below;
- To complete and sign a questionaire for each account holder;
- Send by mail the completed and signed questionnaire, together with the photocopies of the identity card and social security numbers of the individual joint holders, the address of your branch"

This link to a "questionnaire" that requires the two forms printed for each person holding the account. The details to be completed, signed and presumably sent to CheBanca despite the form being headed "Barclays".

This translation of the questionaire I will post later on the Forum.

To continue to your account Click on "proceed" coloured yellow.

The good news is that this CheBanca Home Banking format is exactly the same as Barclays was but with the Chebanca name and yellow colour.
You can view in English and they have migrated the current account credits and debits back to January of this year which I didn't think they said they would do.
Previous transfers (foreign) could not be viewed.
You can also see the previous on line documents "List of messages" (statements and credit details etc.) we received from Barclays. I checked them as far back as 1 January 2015.
The security Key Token that generates a number that we were supplied with by Barclays does work as I used it to modify my secirity details.

I'd like to find out whether there are English speaking customer services personnel. I also discovered that we have a Contract number which is not the same as my Barclays mortgage number which I thought it might have been. I'll have to call them to see about this.

Post subject: Re: CHEBANCA
PostPosted: August 30th, 2016, 12:19 am 

This is the translation of the questionaire I downloaded from the CheBanca Home Banking website.
The Heading of the first page of the questionaire states BARCLAYS. This information is surely for CheBanca which will need the documents from us to satisfy the Money Laundering legislation.
We will have to find out what branch our new accounts are held in to send the documents back to them. I will have to call them to confirm this. It would be easier if we could send it back electronically.

Page 1
"BARCLAYS

MODULE FOR THE IDENTIFICATION AND PROPER VERIFICATION OF CUSTOMERS (Am. 15 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 231/07)

INFORMATION ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. No 196/2003
(CODE RELATING TO PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OEI)

[1] Dear customer, your personal data! report in this form is collected to fulfill legal obligations [Legislative Decree no. 231/2007] with regard to the use of the financial system for the purpose of laundering the proceeds of criminal activity and terrorist financing. II provision of data and 'therefore, mandatory. The refusal to provide the requested information may 'make it impossible' to perform the requested operation. The data processing will be 'done for the above purposes by electronic means and only by personnel responsible to ensure the security and confidentiality obligations. The data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to Autonta and oversight and control bodies. [2] The access rights can be exercised, pursuant to art. 7:08 of D.lgs.196 / 2003 by contacting: Barclays Bank PLC - Complaints Office - Viale Forlanini 23, 20134 Milano. Electronic Mail: privacy@barclays.it
[1] - The information must precede the collection of data and can 'be given orally or in writing.
[2] -1 access rights may not be exercised for the purpose AML treatments [article 8 Decree. 196/2003], but for verification of their accuracy, modifications, additions, etc ...

For the purposes of completeness of the information presented here, we invite our esteemed clientele to check the information made attached to this form.

FIELD A
identification data of the owner of the relationship / transaction

Customer relationship holds at the institute

Surname and name
Tax Code Place and date of birth on - Nationality
Residential Address City Prov. POSTAL CODE. country
Address (if different from residence)
Town Prov. POSTAL CODE. country
Document of identity
Issued by the
politically exposed person (see definition given at the bottom of this form): Yes No

Page 2
FIELD B

• Establishing ongoing relationship

main purpose of the report (please | show ONLY a purpose)

• Family Needs / Personal

• Saving • Financing • Investment Services • Van

business needs / Business / Professional

Savings • Investment Financing • Various Services

Nature and number of the report
• Current account • savings deposit • Credit cards

Warehouse stocks and / or bonds • Lockers / closed Deposits • Loans

Number ratio (enter the report code):

FIELD C

Information about the owner of the relationship / transaction

Profession
Province / State headquarters of activity '

FIELD D

Notes by the bank

The undersigned is aware of the criminal liability arising from false statements in those meetings, it states that the identification data of the holder of the relationship / transaction reproduced in the appropriate fields of this questionnaire is accurate and altresi claims to have supplied such information as and 'to knowledge, including with regard to the beneficial owner of the relationship / transaction.

Date Signature of holder

Page 3
Information on the requirements of the Decree. N. 231 of November 21, 2007

criminal sanctions

Ait. 55, co. 2:03 D. Igs. 231/2007 2. Unless the act constitutes a more 'serious crime, the operation executor who fails to indicate the generality' of the person on whose behalf he may run operation or provides false and 'punished with imprisonment from six months to one years and a fine ranging from 500 to 5,000 Euros. 3. Unless the act constitutes a more 'serious crime, the operation executor who does not provide information on the purpose and intended nature of the business relationship or the professional service or provides false and' punished with imprisonment from six months to three years and with fine from 5,000 to 50,000 Euros.

Politically exposed persons

Art. 1 Attached Tecnlco to Legislative Decree no. 231/07 (ref. Art. 1, para. 2, letter. Or Decree. 231/07) 1. For natural persons who are or have been entrusted with prominent public functions s' means:
a) Heads of State, Heads of Government, ministers and deputy ministers or ministers;
b) MPs;
c) members of supreme courts, of constitutional courts or of other high-level judicial bodies whose decisions are not generally subject to further appeal, except in exceptional circumstances;
d) The members of the Courts of Accounts and consign the administratlon of central banks;
e) ambassadors, business managers and senior officers of the armed forces; f) the members of the admlnistration, management or supervision of State-owned enterprises. None of the categories specified above fall officials of medium or lower level. The categories referred to in subparagraphs a) to e) shall include, where applicable, the positions at European and international level.
2. For immediate family means:
a) the spouse;
b) the children and their spouses;
c) Those who have lived the last five years with the person referred to in letters; d) the parents.

3. For the purposes of identifying the parties with whom the persons referred to in No. 1 known to be close associates, reference is made to:
a) any natural person who has notoriously ownership 'joint beneficial to entjta' qualslasi legal or other close business relationship with a person referred to in paragraph 1;
b) any natural person who has sole tjtolare actual entities' legal or legal entities famously created the benefit de facto of the person referred to in paragraph 1.

4. Without prejudice to the application, according to the risk, the enhanced requirements of adequate Verifies customer, when a person has ceased to occupy important public positions by a period a of at least one year's recipients of this decree are not required to consider such a person as politically exposed

Barclays Bank PLC sees. to the identification of Politically Exposed Persons. also resident in Italy."

PostPosted: August 30th, 2016, 7:54 pm 

Hi David,

I have also logged into my CheBanca account for the first time and it is you describe, except I have not received the questionnaire communication. However, it is the same as the one Barclays asked for a year or so ago so I assume (probably a mistake), that the information has been supplied to them by Barclays.

Has anyone managed to use their debit card yet?

PostPosted: August 30th, 2016, 11:16 pm 

Hi Alfran,
It appears that CheBanca has changed the page for access to their Home Banking that I described on my first posting on this subject.
This is tne translation of the CheBanca opening page which you can see below.

Headline
"the Mediobanca Group and Barclays Bank PLC have signed an agreement for the acquisition by CheBanca! a portion of the retail operations of Barclays Italy. To route the best navigation, select the links on this page."

Within a box on the left hand side
"If you are an ex-client Barclays

Within a box nn the right hand side of the page
"If you are a customer CheBanca!
Access your customer area from this link"

Now that the Barc;lays Money laundering questionaire has disappeared from the Home Banking pages I don't think that we will have to bother with this one now.
CheBanca may send us one later!!

Attached a scan of the new opening page.

Attachments:
CheBanca  Opening page.jpg
CheBanca Opening page.jpg [ 414.51 KiB | Viewed 19598 times ]
PostPosted: August 31st, 2016, 2:50 pm 

I spoke to CheBanca this morning and their CS number is 0039 02 3200 4161 and then 2 for English. This number was given in their in their document.
I wanted to inquire what was the address of the Branch I was with, why Enel didn't recognise my IBAN and what was my new mortgage number.
They asked for my username and said they would get back to me in 24 hours, we shall see!

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 1:37 pm 

I logged on for the first time yesterday and noted that the first 5 digits of the codice fiscale had to change. Once I did that I was on the new site, much the same as Barclays. Didn't have any new messages.

Does anyone know if we still need to use the key to authorise transfers or will CheBanca be sending out laminated cards with codes on ? I attempted to use an ATM to see if my card still worked but was refused cash. Not sure if the debit card works as I have never attempted to use it to buy goods.

Logged on to Enel and put in the new IBAN. Not sure if that will be OK, guess I'll have to wait until the next bill comes in

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 5:44 pm 

Hi mimosas,
Worrying to hear that you were refused cash at the ATM. What card did you use? I have a Barclays Bancomat card that has a 5 digit code that I will use when I am in Italy. CheBanca has state dthat these should be alright to use.
Re Enel I spoke to them yesterday but IBAN not excepted. Someone else I know tried on line to enter their IBAN, again not accepted!!
As far as the key token is concerned I used it to update my security details and had to use it to access my details and it worked alright.
Re my last posting, Chebanca did not call me today as promised so will give them a call tomorrow. Does this sound familiar to you!!

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2016, 3:35 pm 

I have called CheBanca 3 times this morning. I didn't receive the call back they promised me two days ago. I spent half an hour on the phone this morning altogether, first call waiting for 15 minutes before I spoke to someone. I at least established that I don't have a physical branch but could not hear with the bad line what else she said about this.
When I asked her about Enel not accepting my IBAN she transferred me to someone else who immediately left me hanging there!
I called them back again on two further occasions and after pressing 2 for an English speaker but could only hear voices in the backround with nobody picking up my call.
This I am afraid is familar territory that I experienced with Barclays, I hope it improves but I do feel somewhat frustrated.
I have now emailed info@chebanca.it and told them of my telephone experience and requesting they answer my 3 queries. Let's see if they respond to this in good time.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2016, 7:57 pm 

It would appear that a number of people whom I have communicated with have been allocated their Barclays branch addresses. Presumably CheBanca has taken over these branches and their Barclays clients.
In my case I had a Barclays Milan branch (Remote 193), whose address is Via Arconati, 1, Milan, 20135.
Has anyone else on the Forum have the same branch and address as I have and had any information from CheBanca on what address they need to use when transferring funds etc.

PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 5:52 pm 

David,

The only address I have been given is the Refernce branch at Piazza della Repubblica 8.

PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 6:42 pm 

Hi Alfran,
You were given this branch address, I haven't been given one at all.
Was this the same bank address you had with Barclays and did you have a 'Remota' Barclays Branch account?

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 9:49 am 

No problems to report. Used ATM in UK for small cash withdrawal and card worked. Also transferred euros from Spain to Chebanca account on Friday and in my account this morning.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 8:47 pm 

Hi David,

I originally started off at the via turati branch, and never managed to get an answer from Barclays to the question of where they had moved my account to when they closed the turati branch. Sorry, not much help.

There is an email address for the branch:

milano.rebbulica@chebanca.it

It might be worth dropping them an email to see if they can shed light on where your account is.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 10:58 pm 

Hi Alfran,
I don't think there is any point to me emailing your bank as they will know nothing about my Barclays 'Remota' account in Milan.
As I have said previously I did email CheBanca with my 3 queries. I only sent it on Friday so will need to give them at least until Wednesday to reply. I will just have to be patient.

PostPosted: September 6th, 2016, 6:23 pm 

I tried to add new bank account details to Moneycorp again and still getting error message - 'MICSITM2' SWIFT BIC not found. Has anyone else had this problem since the end Aug transfer date?

PostPosted: September 6th, 2016, 10:51 pm 

Another problem for CheBanca to solve.
I haven't had a reply to my email as yet but hoping I may receive something from them tomorrow. If not I will call them on Thursday and also ask them about the BIC. as well as my other queries if I get someone sensible on the phone!

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 9:33 am 

davidnam wrote:
Another problem for CheBanca to solve.
I haven't had a reply to my email as yet but hoping I may receive something from them tomorrow. If not I will call them on Thursday and also ask them about the BIC. as well as my other queries if I get someone sensible on the phone!

that the bank has an excellent ..phone client service placed in Romania, from provocative girls (I guess) - the last time I had occasion to speak to them, for a mortgage deed, where the customer asked to do the translation , because 'did not understand Italian - the response was> that problem to be there, he signs tell you where to sign and everything is solved.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 8:26 pm 

I've just checked the swift/Bic code for Chebanca ... could this be the reason people are having trouble??

http://www.bank-codes.com/chebanca-spa- ... X-bic-code

Lorica

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 11:21 pm 

Hi Lorica,
It is the last two characters (M2) in the BIC we have been given that are the problem.
When I searcherd for the new BIC last week we were given I could ony find BICSITM!, the same as described in your url.
CheBanca needs to get it's act together and sort out this confusion.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 6:16 pm 

Thanks David/Lorica, Moneycorp has accepted MICSITM1 although I've just registered the account and haven't transferred any money yet.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 9:31 pm 

Hi Evie and Lorica,
MICSITM1 is a valid BIC, so did Moneycorp accept it together with your IBAN? By only registering a valid BIC it may not be accepted with your IBAN as your MICSITM2 is in conjunction with your IBAN when you attempt a transaction.
Until CheBanca sort out the problem many people are having with their IBAN's and the MICSITM2 BIC we were given.
With regards to the BIC MICSITM2
I received my August current account statement today in 'Messages' in my on line CheBanca curent account. It displayed my IBAN that I was issued with together with my BIC as MICSITM2XXX
The link that Lorica posted yesterday describing the make up of a BIC could explain that we should be using XXX as the last 3 characters of an 11 character BIC.
Trying this to change our bank details with Enel using this may prove successful.
I haven't had a reply from CheBanca to the email I sent 6 days ago!

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 9:56 pm 

Using my new IBAN and the BIC ending in '1' I did not receive the invalid BIC message as previously so went a step further. However I obtained an error message when I typed 'submit'. The site now says 'Temporarily Down for Maintenance' so I will have to try again tomorrow.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2016, 7:45 pm 

I spent 27 minutes on the phone to CheBanca CS since I had no reply to my email.
I have had some sense from my conversation today albeit difficult with the so called English CS person.

I was correct in my thinking, I had a 'Remota account' ie a virtual branch with Barclays. I now have a similar 'Remota account' with CheBanca.
He gave me the address for my account as CheBanca S.p.A, Sede Legale, Viale Bodio 37, Palazzo 4, 20158, Milano.
This address appears to be their Official Head Office address as it is printed in very small print on my 'on line' message August statement. It can be found directly under the large yellow CheBanca! banner on the top left hand side of the statement

Re Mortgage Ref nos. They remain the same Ref no. as Barclays.

Re BIC and IBAN.
He assured me that the BIC MICSITM2 we have been given is correct. They have now realised that certain institutions eg Enel have not as yet accepted the new CheBanca bank details and they are working on it. It could take just days or more likely longer before these issue are sorted totally.

He could only apologise to me for not receiving an email reply or acknowledgement.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2016, 11:28 pm 

Re €2,85 debit from my account on the 1st September described as "Recupero Bolli". Initially mentioned under the Enel Direct Debits Subject.

Viewing my August current account statement sent to my 'on-line messages' I found this expanded descrption for the debit of €2,85 as :-

"Recupero Bolli Decreto Salva Italia
BOLLI DAL 31/07/16 AL 31/08/16
GIACENZA MEDIA 6.423,00"

Translation
Recovery Bolli Decree Save Italy
STAMPS FROM 07/31/16 TO 31/08/16
STORAGE MEDIA 6423.00

Has anybody have an explanation for this? Possibly a mandatory donation towards the earthquake fund?

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 1:16 pm 

Hi All. The details did not work with Fairfx. Do we need to update Enel ourselves that the DD is coming from a different bank account, or will it be transferred automatically?
Thanks

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 1:23 pm 

David

I have added up all my Competenze e interes & Recupero bolli debits over the past year and they total €29.99 so I presume from this that they are the bank charges for my account.

Scarlet
I've tried to change my Enel direct debit details with my new Iban no but it wont accept them. However I did notice that the direct debit info has changed from Barclays to 03643 (my Enel direct debit was paid on 1st Sept)

Lorica

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 1:25 pm 

Thanks Lorica. Think I'll wait and see then!

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 5:25 pm 

I think direct debits will be fine until March 2016 so we have a bit of time to sort it. Thanks, David, for confirming that MICSITM2 is correct so I'll hold off adding my CheBanca bank account to Moneycorp until it's sorted.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 6:48 pm 

I have given Smart Currency my new Iban & Bic code and asked to exchange £500 and deposit it into our CheBanca account to see what happens. I'll let you know if it happens!!

Lorica

PostPosted: September 11th, 2016, 7:40 pm 

Just tried making a payment through Internet banking, but keep getting an error message stating

"Transfer abroad anomaly blocker M002"

Despite the fact the payment is to another Italian bank which I have paid before through Barclays

I will email them to find out what the problem is, but given David's experience I don't hold high expectations.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2016, 10:22 am 

I also attempted to make a payment from my account and had an error notice. Funds accepted into the account but they wont let any be transferred out !!!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2016, 4:53 pm 

As I said in an earlier posting, CheBanca are aware of the problems and are trying to sort it out with the variuos institutions ( banks, Enel, Wical etc.)
You'd have thought that this would have been done before the 28th August!!

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 9:17 am 

I have given Smart Currency my new Iban & Bic code and asked to exchange £500 and deposit it into our CheBanca account to see what happens. I'll let you know if it happens!!

The money arrived into our CheBanca bank account ok. So the problem still lies with transferring it out??

Lorica

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 9:33 am 

chebanca is greedy of money, when it receives them holds them tight ...

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 10:34 am 

Hi Lorica,
Good to hear that your transfer from Smart Currency was received by CheBanca. I use Smart Currency myself.
Strange that an institution outside Italy accepts the new BIC and IBAN and a transfder is accepted by CheBanca but within Italy we seem to be having problems.
I must give Enel another telephone call. I didn't get anywhere with your instructions on trying to change my bank details on line.

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 6:40 pm 

Same experience here, my international money transfer in has been accepted (without the XXX needed on the BIC) but still unable to make payments out. Day 2 since I sent them an email, still no communication; makes you think they TUPE'd the Barclays staff!

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 7:00 pm 

Lorcia/Alfran, did you use MICSITM1 or MICSITM2?

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 8:02 pm 

Evie

MICSITM2 was the Bic code we used.

Lorica

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 10:06 pm 

Thanks Lorica, that's strange that Smart Currency accepted MICSITM2 whereas Moneycorp says "'MICSITM2' SWIFT BIC not found".

PostPosted: September 14th, 2016, 7:17 am 

Evie,

I used MICSITM2 with Moneycorp, money went into my account yesterday.

PostPosted: September 14th, 2016, 8:49 pm 

Good to hear that money is going into our accounts using the MICSITM2 BIC
I believe that the BIC and IBANs for Dircet Debits are being changed automatically but I am still puzzled that when speaking to Enel that they didn't recognise my IBAN.
I finally had an email reply to my email of 12 days ago.
They confirmed that my mortgage number remains the same as it was with Barclays. This I had established when I telephoned CheBanca.
They did not mention the other two queries I had asked them about namely re Branch or 'Remota' account address (which I did get via my telephone call) and the problem with Enel not accepting my IBAN !!!

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 6:26 pm 

Alfran, that's strange that you've been able to get MICSITM2 to work with Moneycorp yet I can't. However, as David says, reassuring to know that money can be transferred into the Chebanca account.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 8:30 pm 

Evie,
I can only assume it is down to how close to change over date they tried. I will sleep more easily once I have managed to get money out of my Chebanca account

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 8:55 pm 

A freind of mine has just successfully managed to pay his Enel bill from his CheBanca account after days of not being able to. Perhaps CheBanca are getting their act together.

Lorica

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 3:12 pm 

Hi Lorica,
How did your friend pay Enel, by DD or by transfer?
Hi Evie,
It may be worth trying Moneycorp again. Didn't I see somewhere that someone had paid in to CheBanca using Moneycorp?

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 4:07 pm 

David
My freind paid by bank transfer.
Lorica

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 4:10 pm 

David
By bank transfer I mean from his CheBanca account.
Lorica

PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 11:49 am 

Lorica,
That's good to know. We have to ensure that this is all OK after the 31st March.
Tne wording in the document referring to this date wasn't very clear to me whether it was money going out or coming into an account? This was the reason I was concerned that Enel wouldn't accept my IBAN.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2016, 10:35 pm 

David, alfran was able to transfer from Moneycorp to Chebanca using MICSITM2. I've tried a number of times so going to give it a rest and try again in a few weeks.

PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 10:33 am 

Just received my August/Sept ENEL and not being taken by direct debit. So will have to set it up again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next