A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO RENT A HOLIDAY HOME IN CALABRIA
Browse this site to find lettings in Calabria directly by their owner. To contact the owners, send them a private message (PM) after having registered for free on this website.

FOR CALABRIA HOLIDAY HOME OWNERS
Please include as much information as possible, such as pictures, rates, location and features. If you include a link to your property on another site we request a link back to the forum.

Calabria Homes reserves the right to modify or remove listed holiday lettings if the information provided is not sufficient.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2011, 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Please find below a description and photos of our apartment. It has the feeling and space of a small villa as it comes with 4 outside terrace areas.

If you are looking for a smaller property, be it one or 2 bedrooms, but fancy staying in our apartment, please contact me as I am sure we could accomodate your budget.

Description:

This recently constructed private residence within 3 acres of private grounds set among 18 acres of luscious greenery features a communal pool (10 x 15m) and outdoor shower area guarantees a luxurious, relaxing and peaceful holiday only a few minutes drive to the stunning coastline of Capo Vaticano. This interior designed fully air-conditioned (a must in high summer) ground floor apartment with 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathroom / shower rooms (one en-suite) is furnished and equipped to a very high standard with 4 large private outdoor terraces (one covered) benefits from stunning panoramic 360Ëš sea and countryside views offering as much space as a luxury villa. A haven of tranquillity.

There is a stylish open plan kitchen with integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, gas hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. The spacious living room and 3 double bedrooms (double bed in each room, leather double sofa bed in living room) all benefit from flat screen televisions with built in DVD to include Sky / many English satellite channels.

Located in the Ricadi-Capo Vaticano area known as the prestigious "Coast of the Gods" area, the well-known coastal town Tropea is only 12-15 minutes drive by car and the beautiful beaches of the Capo Vaticano region are only 5-10 minutes away with the nearest beach in Coccorino only 5 minutes away - a stunning find. Shops, restaurants, banks etc are in the village of Ricadi and the village of Spilinga are less than 5 minutes by car in either direction as well as a newly built large shopping centre with over 60 shops (to include a McDonalds if you must!!) can also be reached in about 15 minutes.

The apartment is fully disabled friendly with widened doors and no steps into the apartment. Please send me a pm or email me alex@occupa.co.uk or call me on my mobile 07939 287846 for a quicker response.

If you are looking for a smaller property, but fancy staying in our apartment, please contact me as I am sure we could accomodate you budget.

Thanks Alex.r

Attachments:
main.jpg
main.jpg [ 67.24 KiB | Viewed 1930 times ]
casale entrance.jpg
casale entrance.jpg [ 29.33 KiB | Viewed 1923 times ]
Terrace 1.JPG
Terrace 1.JPG [ 68.6 KiB | Viewed 1930 times ]
Terrace 2.JPG
Terrace 2.JPG [ 56.41 KiB | Viewed 1930 times ]
Panoramic view from one of the apartments.jpg
Panoramic view from one of the apartments.jpg [ 55.47 KiB | Viewed 1930 times ]