A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 4:19 pm 

Calabrian Services was started in 2009 with myself, Paul and my partner Lorraine. Located in Pizzo we have lived here for over 2 years now and have been dealing with property management in the form of furniture packages and deals, cleaning of rental apartments, key holding services, renting, snagging reviews of new build properties and legal assistance since 2008. We also speak Italian, English and Spanish.

We work with local companies offering everything you might need from Commersalistas for your tax and registration issues, air conditioning companies, plumbers, electricians and builders.

We have just opened our new office in Pizzo on the Via Marcello Salomone 110. Our opening hours are between 09.30 till 12.30 and 14.30 19.30 Monday to Friday and 09.30 till 12.30 Saturday, closed Sunday.

Please feel free to drop in anytime and visit us and see how we can help you.

Website http://www.calabrianservices.com
Email info@calabrianservices.com
Address Via Marcello Salomone 110, Pizzo
Telephone: Landline 00 39 0963371487
Mobile: 00 39 3275380267 Paul or 00 39 320 4520797 Lorraine
or UK number on 00 44 0208 1330172
SKYPE calabrianservices

Last edited by admin on June 10th, 2010, 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This post does not imply endorsement from InCalabria Ltd.

Report this post
PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 9:20 pm 

I own a couple of properties near Tropea that I rent out, see http://www.marasusa.com

I have found that the people of Calabria are generally lovely but when it comes to rental services often they do not offer a professional service, can be difficult to get hold of, are not reliable and I am afraid sometimes not trustworthy.

After scanning the market and speaking with several parties I now use Paul and Lorraine to meet my clients, take care of linen and cleaning of the apartment. I would highly recommend them as they offer a very efficient service and are reliable. They are easy to get hold of and although they are based in Pizzo you can phone them on an English phone number.

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: August 5th, 2010, 12:42 pm 

I would like to also recommend Paul and Lorraine as property management agents their company is Calabrian services in Pizzo.
I am using them now and they have been wonderful with my first 3 clients. They are supportive, reliable easy to contact, and do a great job with the bonus of informing the owner regularly They also are flexible,with what they will do for their clients and rentals .If you need a good company for many things concerning your apartment ,I recommend them wholeheartedly.
Pamela

Report this post
PostPosted: August 17th, 2016, 1:14 pm 

I sure could use Tim's services. What's his web address? The link for the website above is no longer working.

Report this post