A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section is a private section only for registered users and exists for the private exchange of information amongst members.

By being a registered user and accessing this section you accept our terms and conditions and agree that posts are owned by their poster and specifically that the forum's administrators and moderators have no responsibility whatsoever and cannot be asked to remove, edit or otherwise change opinions expressed in this forum.

Per quelli che non capiscono l'Inglese: Questa e' una sezione riservata ai membri del forum. Diventando membro del forum e accedendo a questa sezione accetti le condizioni del forum ed inoltre accetti che le opinioni espresse in questa sezione sono la proprietà e responsabilità dell'autore e che gli amministratori del forum non hanno nessuna responsabilità legale e nessun obbligo a rimuove articoli.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2011, 11:11 pm 

Dear forum

Giambrone - Solictors Disciplinary Tribunal
I have been told that on the 10th November, there is another Directions Hearing where the SRA update the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal about the prosecution of Giambrone Law.

Note the word "prosecution" is a word that the SRA use and is not a term I am using.

On the SRA website there is still a listing concerning proceedings against Gabriele Giambrone, as well as the other partners of the old wound up law firm. The two other Partners of the old firm were Alessandra Bellanca and Anna D'Arpa

Reputation management
Members of the forum (who have already informed me that they had a very bad experience using this ex-law firm) may have noticed that there has been a concerted effort to post numerous positive comments on review sites giving a positive "spin" on the most recent legal entity which this law firm now operates.

www.tipped.co.uk
In paticular we all know that http://www.tipped.co.uk contained many negative reviews over a considerable period of time. However suddenly - within a very short period of time - suddenly a host of satisfied clients appeared, day after day!

Internet tags
Also notice the tags on the bottom of the "tipped.co.uk" website. To a balanced person the tags seem totally absurd. Members of the forum might ask themselves if and real customer would post a review for British Gas and then be so delighted, then tag the review "British gas - helpful gas company; kind gas company; British Gas; name of CEO of British Gas; Gas Company ............................Yet that's what the tag of one "Giambrone" review says and I quote "helpful lawyers, kind lawyer, giambrone brone law, gabriele giambrone, avvocato, avvocati"

I can imagine circumstances where a happy customer leaves a review but I have difficulty believing that any satisfied customer would tag their review in a way that search engines would pick up the review and file it with these positive tags. Members of the forum can judge for themselves if they think these are the actions of a genuine customer.

www.the ripoffreport.com
Also you will see long rebuttal by our old friend "Bendan Dine" on the American site "the rip off report".

Perhaps members of this forum who have had positive (or negative) experiences of the old Giambrone entity could comment or post their experiences on the above review sites?

I am not encouraging any action other than giving honest reviews based on your experiences. Let's give a balanced view on this matter.

Last edited by CalabriaBuyer on November 10th, 2011, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 8th, 2011, 7:44 pm 

Does anyone know where the hearing will take place on the 10th and whether the public are permitted to attend please?

PostPosted: November 9th, 2011, 7:04 pm 

Luckily we were not affected or involved with the Giambrone situation but couldn't help but notice that their ad is still displayed 'loud n proud' in the UK Departure terminal at Lamezia airport. From what we read on this forum there should be law against it!

PostPosted: November 10th, 2011, 2:00 pm 

Werdna,

The hearing has been postponed until 15 December at 10 am, and the public are indeed permitted to attend, but it might be best to check the day before that it is definitely going ahead! The hearing scheduled for today was postponed at very short notice - I have no idea why. The court's address is:
3rd Floor, Gate House
1 Farringdon Street
London EC4M 7LG

Tel: (020) 7329 4808

PostPosted: November 10th, 2011, 11:49 pm 

It wld help the court official if you had the court case number when ringing Does anyone have the title and no.

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 8:52 am 

Gracie wrote:
Werdna,

The hearing has been postponed until 15 December at 10 am, and the public are indeed permitted to attend, but it might be best to check the day before that it is definitely going ahead! The hearing scheduled for today was postponed at very short notice - I have no idea why. The court's address is:
3rd Floor, Gate House
1 Farringdon Street
London EC4M 7LG

Tel: (020) 7329 4808

OK, thanks Gracie.

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 12:46 pm 

where would you like me to start in relation to giambrone??? theres not enough space here.
and if you expect something possitive,i got a cup of coffee from them ONCE,outside that its all negative..
a 30,000 euro cup of coffee.

PostPosted: January 15th, 2013, 12:43 am 

I am personally delighted that a 5 day hearing is finally taking place at the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal commencing Monday 21st January 2013 in respect to Giambrone Law. Senior Partner Gabriele Giambrone who, is finally being dealt with seriously by the SDT.

A five day hearing is the longest hearing that I have seen on the list of forthcoming hearings. I will let those reading draw their own conclusions why the case needs to be so long.

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/co ... .01.13.pdf

I hope Mr Gabriele Giambrone is now suffering from some of the stress that I know many of his clients that I have spoken to suffered during the time that the SDT will be investigating.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 11:36 pm 

SDT postponed until 22nd January - 10am