A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section is a private section only for registered users and exists for the private exchange of information amongst members.

By being a registered user and accessing this section you accept our terms and conditions and agree that posts are owned by their poster and specifically that the forum's administrators and moderators have no responsibility whatsoever and cannot be asked to remove, edit or otherwise change opinions expressed in this forum.

Per quelli che non capiscono l'Inglese: Questa e' una sezione riservata ai membri del forum. Diventando membro del forum e accedendo a questa sezione accetti le condizioni del forum ed inoltre accetti che le opinioni espresse in questa sezione sono la proprietà e responsabilità dell'autore e che gli amministratori del forum non hanno nessuna responsabilità legale e nessun obbligo a rimuove articoli.

Post subject: Bergamotto
PostPosted: April 8th, 2011, 8:37 pm 

We completed and we are out in Gioiosa Jonica now. We are thrilled that we completed, our apartment, H block, was finished, painted and boiler fitted before we arrived. G & I are still being tiled and windows aren't installed. The builder introduced Sanny to us and they can't do enough to help you. Organised mosquito nets for us at a very reasonable rate, €390 - €490 for 3 or 4 balconies plus bathroom, all done through Sanny. Sam Whyte has also helped us and we would also recommend Billie Cowie for furniture delivery.

Post subject: Re: Bergamotto
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 10:13 am 

Hi Lou, all the doors have arrived today for block I and being fitted! Regards Chris

PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 11:30 pm 

chrishaffenden wrote:
Hi Lou, all the doors have arrived today for block I and being fitted! Regards Chris

Great news thanks!!

will be there on Monday the 18th April for 5 days so let me know if anybody will be there too??

Lou

PostPosted: April 25th, 2011, 4:17 pm 

Hi all
Just back after a week in our flat in Block F. Good to put faces to names. The complex is looking great and both sets of electric gates are working. The lift has been fitted in Block C, Block G & I are the only blocks still to be finished. We had a meeting with the builder which went well organised by Sam, and we will be contacting our lawyer to pay the retainer this week. The swimming pool water was refilled but it'll need some sun on to warm it up I was in for the briefest of swims and it was freezing. All in all Caroline and I could not be happier and look forward to our next visit in June. I'll post some pics later.

Gary

PostPosted: April 26th, 2011, 2:16 pm 

Thanks for the update Gary I have been wondering about the lifts. Are they working or just installed? Is the parking lot paved yet? I'm sure that Calabrian sunshine will warm the pool very quickly in the summer!! :) Looking forward to your pictures!
Sharon