A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section is a private section only for registered users and exists for the private exchange of information amongst members.

By being a registered user and accessing this section you accept our terms and conditions and agree that posts are owned by their poster and specifically that the forum's administrators and moderators have no responsibility whatsoever and cannot be asked to remove, edit or otherwise change opinions expressed in this forum.

Per quelli che non capiscono l'Inglese: Questa e' una sezione riservata ai membri del forum. Diventando membro del forum e accedendo a questa sezione accetti le condizioni del forum ed inoltre accetti che le opinioni espresse in questa sezione sono la proprietà e responsabilità dell'autore e che gli amministratori del forum non hanno nessuna responsabilità legale e nessun obbligo a rimuove articoli.

Post subject: Who is Lavender???
PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 3:35 pm 

Does anyone know the real id of lavendar? she seems very knowledgable but doesnt reply to certain questions. begs the question of the butterfly effect!!!

Post subject: Re: Who is Lavender???
PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 5:20 pm 

Lavender is a very well respected member of this forum, her knowledge legal and otherwise is very gratefully received. might not be by you but for others she has been a great help and inspiration to us.

PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 5:22 pm 

my stock answer, pour a glass of wine and do a search on the forum and you will find out. our identities are not state secrets but do not put our real names on in the main for a little mystery and allure, or am I on the wrong site again...

PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 7:39 pm 

Does anyone know the identity of our 'newboy'
EDCameron? :lol:

PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 8:53 pm 

does it mean he,s David Cameron???? :lol:

PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 10:19 pm 

Yes Tony that was my thought exactly few days ago! I ask you..... "Ed Cameron"..........and this person writes a glowing testamany for Giambrone Law on another forum and actually posts a weblink!

Imagine if I posted something like "hey I went to Sainsburys and was really happy with their prices, here is their website www.sainsburys.com" what would you think? You might praise a firm but you don't go posting links like some overblown PR agency.

It's like "Ed Cameron" was looking at the Wharf newspaper and was reading about a house of commons spat between Ed Milliband and David Cameron ....he then thought - this is a good name to post under!

Anyway, we all know who Lavender is - perhaps I'll change my name to David Milliband for future posts.

PostPosted: March 11th, 2011, 10:53 pm 

oooops! I just realised.....David Milliband is a real person (unlike Ed Cameron!!)

PostPosted: March 12th, 2011, 12:56 am 

EDCameron wrote:
Does anyone know the real id of lavendar? she seems very knowledgable but doesnt reply to certain questions. begs the question of the butterfly effect!!!

Hilarious - and when you're asked questions tricky questions, you just register under another user name. Only problem with that is anyone posting actually recommending the services of G&L (as opposed to a couple who seem thankful to have somehow got through the process) are immediately recognisable as working for them.

You never know - maybe Lavender is a lawyer - or even an ETHICAL lawyer. She certainly seems to know her stuff.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2011, 10:56 am 

EDCameron wrote:

Since your on such good terms with Giambrone Law, I suggest you contact Iain Buchan, apparently he knows my identity very well :D

PostPosted: March 12th, 2011, 11:42 pm 

why is anybody even entertaining this persons posts ????? he/she extols the virtues of giambrone , questions the credentials of a bonafide law firm that contributes to this forum and after 19 negative non productive posts has the neck to query the credentials of one of the most astute contributers to this forum .

PostPosted: March 13th, 2011, 12:32 pm 

Surely the question should be
Q. what is lavender?
A. An herb is a plant whose leaves, seeds, or flowers are used for flavoring food or in medicine.

easy when the questions grammar is correct :-)