A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section is a private section only for registered users and exists for the private exchange of information amongst members.

By being a registered user and accessing this section you accept our terms and conditions and agree that posts are owned by their poster and specifically that the forum's administrators and moderators have no responsibility whatsoever and cannot be asked to remove, edit or otherwise change opinions expressed in this forum.

Per quelli che non capiscono l'Inglese: Questa e' una sezione riservata ai membri del forum. Diventando membro del forum e accedendo a questa sezione accetti le condizioni del forum ed inoltre accetti che le opinioni espresse in questa sezione sono la proprietà e responsabilità dell'autore e che gli amministratori del forum non hanno nessuna responsabilità legale e nessun obbligo a rimuove articoli.

PostPosted: February 4th, 2011, 1:52 pm 

Hey guys, I hope you can help me. I have a few properties in Calabria but they are not ready for renting yet and my friend wants to come out and visit the area in July/August.

I am staying in Isca and if anyone has any apartments available please do get in touch.

Thanks!!!

ED
ed_cameron@hotmail.co.uk :)

PostPosted: February 15th, 2011, 6:43 pm 

Hello - Dumb IT guy here and I accidentally deleted all of the emails from the kind owners in Isca!!!

Please resend them and I will speak to my friend.

Thanks

ED

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 10:47 am 

Thank you to those who emailed me some details. I have sent them to my friend and either he or me will contact you all soon.

ED

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 2:29 am 

Hi our property will be ready from mid may to rent out. It is one bed roomed flat in Vista Sila in Caulonia. It has air con and sleeps 3 - 4.
Get in touch if you are interested.
carolinelloyd3@btinternet.com.