A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This section is a private section only for registered users and exists for the private exchange of information amongst members.

By being a registered user and accessing this section you accept our terms and conditions and agree that posts are owned by their poster and specifically that the forum's administrators and moderators have no responsibility whatsoever and cannot be asked to remove, edit or otherwise change opinions expressed in this forum.

Per quelli che non capiscono l'Inglese: Questa e' una sezione riservata ai membri del forum. Diventando membro del forum e accedendo a questa sezione accetti le condizioni del forum ed inoltre accetti che le opinioni espresse in questa sezione sono la proprietà e responsabilità dell'autore e che gli amministratori del forum non hanno nessuna responsabilità legale e nessun obbligo a rimuove articoli.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2012, 5:10 pm 

The prosecution of Mr Giambrone, Ms Bellanca and Ms D'Arpa which was scheduled to take place on November 5th was cancelled as it clashed with Mr Giambrone's holiday. Previous delays have occurred for a number of reasons. The hearing will now take place on 21st January 2012 and is currently scheduled to last 5 days. Proceedings normally start at 10am.

You will be able to find details next week under Forthcoming hearings on the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal website http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/

If you are planning to attend the hearing, you should check the website on 18th January to ensure it is still going ahead on schedule. The entrance is the building is at the junction of Fleet Street and Farringdon Street and the nearest tube station is St Pauls on the Central Line.

If you cant attend, judgements are normally published on this page of the website.

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/se ... earch.aspx

PostPosted: January 19th, 2013, 2:41 pm 

Thank you for that update!

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 8:49 pm 

Now listed to start on Tuesday January 22nd, delayed by 1 day...snow delay perhaps?

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 11:34 pm 

Nice spot Gracie, I checked with them at 4.30pm on Friday because of the weather and explained that people were coming from all over. Shame they didnt change the date on the actually listing which still shows it starting tomorrow. I hope no-one makes an unnecessary journey.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 10:57 am 

SDT now only likely to be one day, tomorrow.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 1:06 pm 

I should say, negotiations and weather permitting.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 5:32 pm 

"Definitely going ahead tomorrow" - SDT

PostPosted: January 24th, 2013, 3:47 pm 

Hi everyone, I signed in today for a catch up, so glad i did to find out that the case against Giambrone and Ms Bellanca is still going ahead and soon (hopefully) I will look in regularly to find out the outcome. Thank you Lavender for the updates and indeed your tenacious mindset Regards and Happy new year

PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 7:52 am 

Here are some notes from the court case on Wednesday:

State of Play

The parties were in negotiations yesterday and this morning. No agreement could be reached and the hearing commenced at approximately 12pm. The SRA will continue their case in the morning at 9.30am with Alessandra Bellanca and Cinzia D'Arpa giving evidence in the afternoon.

If time permits Gabriele Giambrone will start giving evidence in the afternoon which is likely to carry over until Thursday. Trial is now expected to finish on Friday.

If anybody else is attending and wishes to comment and update anonymously, feel free to send me a message.

Dennis.

PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 8:49 am 

Thanks I was wondering if it had actually started. Await result with interest

PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 11:22 am 

Some one is having a laugh, this quote is from the Linkin website

BREAKING NEWS****

Gabriele Giambrone's firm - Giambrone Law - awarded "Best Overall Italian Law Firm 2012" by readers and peers - Acquisition International

May your god protect us from the others if this is the case

Barnpot

PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 10:55 pm 

As you say Barnpot - God help us! God help us!

As I have said before, about 8-12 months ago a concerted P.R. effort started where many, many postive reviews started to flood over the internet for G&L. These reviews were tagged with things like "helpful law firm" and suchlike so they could be found by search engines.

This flood of "positive" reviews started to push down the previous genuine and detailed reviews from former clients.

I am looking forward to Friday where the sanctions for the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal are announced.

Best regards - Tartufone

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2013, 1:40 am 

Any news??!!!

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2013, 12:51 pm 

See post at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931

PostPosted: December 18th, 2015, 11:10 pm 

My Step-Son also tried to buy a property at the Villaggio Angelo in Calabria and after some 7 years I have now been trying to make some sense of it all. I hope to speak with a Mr Bernard Dine in their London Office He is unaware of all the info I have gathered so if anyone has the " end product " of all this fiasco, ( ie did anyone get any money returned,) I would love to know. If you have any info please contact me on my e-mail at ( geofflynn466@gmail.com )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6