A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: San rocco ll complex
PostPosted: January 13th, 2014, 9:37 pm 

Message sent to Kenny Macleod

Both myself and Pete support and appreciate everything that you have done to try and sort this whole sorry mess out.
As you know our apartment is not even finished so we have not spent one night out there even though others have but are more than happy to pay our share. This is especially as work commitments prevent us from attending meetings. I think in all honesty it's the least we can do.
I also agree with your statement that with such a large group, there will be many, many different opinions but given that we all have the same goal, to be able to use our apartments, a majority decision of the whole group is the ONLY way forward.
Those that have a different view and wish to stick to their guns, will need to put in the time and effort in as you have to sort their own apartments, WITHOUT jeopardising all the work that has already been done.
Having spent the best part of a year out there, we both know that the only way is the Calabrian way. Having said that I can only imagine what we in this country would think of 200 apartments being sold to non nationals, living in our own town, using our electric and not paying any maintenance charges for over 6 years!! And then refusing to comply with those sent in to sort it out.......some people, need to really think about this fact!
Please keep us involved in any communication if you decide to continue.

Regards
Tracy and Pete Houghton

Report this post