A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Law Firm in Calabria
PostPosted: July 18th, 2009, 10:43 am 

Good morning.

It's the lawyer Paolo Zagami writing for "Zagamilaw", an international law firm based in Reggio Calabria and Rome which provides legal services in the areas of Italian real estate, corporate and commercial, wills and succession.

We found this very useful and very well administrated website talking with some colleagues and some of our clients who have invested their money in Calabria and we have decided to give our legal support by this forum to english and spanish people who are interested in the growing real estate market in Calabria.

Having been born in Calabria we know all about the land here. One of our offices is located in the city center of Reggio (the main city of Calabria) and all our lawyers are legally registered in the Bar of Reggio Calabria and/or Rome. Furthermore “Zagamilaw” is recognized by “Ufficio della Agenzia delle Entrate” (the office where you pay taxes in Italy) with the number 10517401005 of “partita iva”.

We already assist several clients buying in “Bergamotto 1, “Bergamotto 2”, “Pizzo Beach Club”, “San Lucido Beach Resort”, “Collina Marina”, “Jewel of the Sea” and in others developments more. More in particular "Zagamilaw" is aware of the great developments in our Calabria and we would like to serve you and our land. Contract concerns in Calabria are well known as so many people are having problems with developments in this area. We read all the threads about the issues related to the developments built or which are going to be built here.

Competency and honesty are the characteristics delivered by our law firm, which is famous in all Calabria for its legal experience and which is linked to some important Real Estate Law Firms based in New York. However we absolutely are an independent firm of solicitors. We respect the job of our colleagues which operate in Calabria and we would like to be a different choice for the clients in the real estate market in Calabria.

Eventually we can arrange whenever you wish an appointment with you to meet with us in our offices in Reggio Calabria or in Rome and we can also go, on your behalf, to visit the development in which you are inquiring about while providing you with a progress report regarding same. Setting before the meeting we would also be able to meet you in UK because we move easily for Europe.

If you will trust us, "Zagamilaw" will offer you legal assistance from the beginning to the end of your investment by providing due diligence service, the sale or purchase proposal, the preliminary agreement, the deed of sale and the closing.

Upon your first free initial consultation, we can exam all your documents, and determine what situation you are currently in. Our goal is the realization of contracts that cannot be challenged by anyone and that must be respected in every point.

"Zagamilaw" believes that the satisfaction of the client is the most important thing and our efforts are directed daily to satisfy all the client’s legal needs. For this reason, "Zagamilaw" will answer any of your questions, 24 hours a day and will also be available during the holidays for any problems concerning your Calabrian property.

Please feel free to contact us by private message or by email to have the first free legal advice. For more information regarding our services and legal assistance please visit our website www.zagamilaw.com and feel free to contact us.

Many thanks you for your consideration

Lawyer Paolo Zagami
"Zagamilaw" International Law Firm
Reggio Calabria, via degli Arconti 25
Roma, via dei Sansovino 6
New York, 122 East 42th street
UK Line: +44.020.32862319
info@zagamilaw.com
www.zagamilaw.com

Last edited by Zagamilaw on October 27th, 2009, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Law Firm in Calabria
PostPosted: October 7th, 2009, 11:07 pm 

Dear members.

"Zagamilaw" is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in New York.

At the same time we remind you that the "Zagamilaw" professionals are still operating in Calabria and are always ready to assist you 24 hours for your legal problems relating to the purchase of your Calabrian property. Feel free to contact us for legal assistance.

Many thanks for your attention

Lawyer Paolo Zagami
"Zagamilaw" International Law Firm
Reggio Calabria, via degli Arconti 25
Roma, via dei Sansovino 6
UK Line: +44.020.32862319
info@zagamilaw.com
www.zagamilaw.com

Last edited by Zagamilaw on October 27th, 2009, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 8th, 2009, 11:13 am 
Congratulations on your new office and welcome again to the forum Paolo!
We always appreciate contributions to this forum from independent law firms with their clients best interest at heart, offering advice on how to avoid the pittfalls and difficulties that some have sadly encountered.

Report this post

PostPosted: October 8th, 2009, 1:57 pm 

Forgive me, but can I ask how they have "assisted" buyers in JEWEL OF THE SEA

Report this post
PostPosted: October 8th, 2009, 9:18 pm 

Dear Mark, many thanks for your welcome and for your words. It's a pleasure give our contributions to all "In Calabria" members.

Howard we assisted some buyers of JOT by our colleagues. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Lawyer Paolo Zagami
Reggio Calabria, Via degli Arconti 25
Roma, Via dei Sansovino 6
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 8:58 am 

Has anyone had any dealings with this firm and, if so, are you in a position to give any feedback?

Thanks.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 10:17 am 

Zagamilaw
Since you have assisted with JEWEL OF THE SEA , you must be aware of whats going on there. What are your views on the present circumstance concerning JOTS, especially in connection with the delay in re-instating the planning permission by the council.....Are you able to comment, or will you be using this site purely as a sales tool for your business?

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 1:29 pm 

A little unfair London. The lawyer has used the site to advertise their business, as do others, but has also posted some very useful and detailed information.
If you look at his previous posts you will see the evidence of this.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 1:51 pm 

Yakamoz does have a point. Sorry Zagamilaw..However feel free to comment on the situation of JEWEL OF THE SEA !!

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 5:50 pm 

First of all many thanks for your words Yakamoz, you are right. Of course I would advertise my business (I guess it's normal!) but at the same time I posted about 20 legal topics on this useful forum and I'm ready to write more in the following weeks...

Then, dear Howard and dear London37 please next time pay attention. If you read carefully you can clearly see that when I said we assisted clients of JOTS it was July. I mean I wrote that post 18th of July!

Many thanks for all members who appreciate my contributions to this forum.

Lawyer Paolo Zagami
Reggio Calabria, Via degli Arconti 25
Roma, Via dei Sansovino 6
info@zagamilaw.com
http://www.zagamilaw.com

Last edited by Zagamilaw on July 23rd, 2010, 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 20th, 2009, 7:56 pm 

I have instructed Zagamilaw to act on my behalf & i will post a report on my findings when the job is complete

Paul

Report this post
PostPosted: October 20th, 2009, 9:11 pm 

Zagamilaw wrote:
when I said we assisted clients of JOTS it was July. I mean I wrote that post 18th of July!

...I don't have anymore clients buying in that building

I dont think that both of these statements can be true.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 20th, 2009, 11:21 pm 

I have instructed Paolo from the above Law Firm to sort out the dealings with my purchase in Italy....up to now he has been attentive, dilligent and above all keeping me in the loop about everything, and not shy to show any written communication between himself and the vendors representatives.

I believe he is acting on my best interests and I am sure it will be clear in a few weeks how well it has transpired.

certainly better than going it alone or staying with my previous Italian Lawyers who are rip off useless *******

i will also let everyone know how it has gone for my dealings

Report this post
PostPosted: October 21st, 2009, 12:30 am 

@Paul: many thanks for consideration

@GBL: I have unofficially assisted many people buying in JOTS and I'm aware of what is going on there. Feel free to contact me and in compliance with the privacy code I would be able to provide you names and surnames of all people who contacted me by email. Many of them complained with me about the legal service received by their lawyers but as I wrote in the same post of 18th of July we definitely respect the work of our colleagues which operate in Calabria and (also) for this reason I didn't feel to get any letter of engagement about that buiding. Once again if you wish I'm ready to send you all the emails I received about JOTS with my related answers where you can have the confirmation of my words. Finally please note simply we would like to be a different choice for the clients in the real estate market in Calabria

@Atlantic: I'm not sure who you are. However thank you so much, I really appreciate. Since when I approached in this forum I found many difficulties and many problems concerning the developments who are going to be built in Calabria. But like always my rules are to act: 1) for the interest of my clients; 2) in compliance with the Italian law 3) respecting the work of all people involved in the purchase process (developers, companies and other colleagues). Acting in this way I got a very good reputation in Calabria, in Roma and in New York

Report this post
PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 1:32 pm 

roblaine wrote:
Has anyone had any dealings with this firm and, if so, are you in a position to give any feedback?

Thanks.

yes me. I met Paolo, Marigrazia and Francesco a couple of weeks ago in Calabria. They are acting for our purchases and I can say Paolo is really kind, expert and quick providing us with an excellent service in a very professional way. I highly recommend him and his law firm.

Report this post
PostPosted: January 14th, 2010, 5:54 pm 

fortune wrote:
roblaine wrote:

Thanks.

yes me. I met Paolo, Marigrazia and Francesco a couple of weeks ago in Calabria. They are acting for our purchases and I can say Paolo is really kind, expert and quick providing us with an excellent service in a very professional way. I highly recommend him and his law firm.

Dear Mary.

Thank you so much for your words about me, I really appreciate. Let me tell it is a great pleasure assist such kind and nice persons like you are.

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
info@zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: January 28th, 2010, 9:52 pm 

I instructed Paolo Zagami to act on my behalf & i can now highly recommend his services, he couldn't completely resolve my problem due to the bureaucratic practices of the local tax office & so he has waivered half of his fee & stated that he & his partner's would act on my behalf for FREE if any penalty's are issued from the tax office in the future regarding this instruction. He kept me informed throughout & answered all my e-mails very promptly (are you reading G&L)

Paul :D

Report this post
PostPosted: February 1st, 2010, 2:14 pm 

paulg67 wrote:
I instructed Paolo Zagami to act on my behalf & i can now highly recommend his services, he couldn't completely resolve my problem due to the bureaucratic practices of the local tax office & so he has waivered half of his fee & stated that he & his partner's would act on my behalf for FREE if any penalty's are issued from the tax office in the future regarding this instruction. He kept me informed throughout & answered all my e-mails very promptly (are you reading G&L)

Paul :D

Dear Paul.

Many thanks for your post. It was a pleasure assist you for your legal problem.

Most Respectful

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
"Zagamilaw" - International Law Firm
info@zagamilaw.com
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 9:48 am 

Good morning.

It is lawyer Paolo Zagami writing.

Please let me proudly inform you that our law firm "Zagamilaw" from a couple of weeks is officially recommended by the United States Embassy in Italy.

If you need legal assistance Zagamilaw will be pleased to assist you taking care about your issue with its usual competence and professionalism.

Best Regard

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: August 16th, 2010, 10:46 pm 

Dear "Mr. Willow".

I really do not understand the meaning and the goal of the post you wrote in another topic. Please note what follow:

1) I can see you registrered on the forum just for using bad words against me as you just wrote two identical posts and both are against me. Maybe you had the need to put me in a bad light but actually is it no so fair acting behind a nickname. Please feel free to clear your name and surname as on the other hand you and all users can see my face and read all information about me on the internet

2) going to the point dear Mr. Willow you are wrong. Indeed the undersigned Lawyer Paolo Zagami is officially recommended by the US Embassy and the disclaimer that you can read on its website is something you can read wherever, I mean it is a standard clause for all websites!! Anyway thanks for reminding the link of the US Embassy where all persons can clearly read my name. By the way I own a US Visa and I'm well know at the US Embassy located in Via Veneto in Rome. Feel free to contact them for information about me but please note in that case once again you will have to say your name and surname.

3) this post hurted me a lot as all users of this great forum (and the administrator too) are aware I definitely hate to express bad words against anyone here. It is not my policy. But unfortunately there are some colleagues who are willing to "steal" clients to other colleagues. Well, I'm not that kind of professional and never never I will change my mind about.

Best Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami

Last edited by Zagamilaw on November 10th, 2010, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 1:35 pm 

In the grand scheme of things its not exactly 'crime of the century' is it "Willow" as it was not when Avv DeTullio put on his website that he was based in Calabria and particularly when millions have gone missing during the process of buying property in Calabria.

In defence of these two lawyers, the information and advice they have both provided freely on this forum in the past has in some cases been invaluable in helping buyers who have run into difficulties with their purchases to understand and resolve the various problems.

This is not a recommendation that you should use either lawyer as personally, in the present circumstances, I can only recommend contacting the British Consulate in Naples in order to find a lawyer practicing in the jurisdiction of England & Wales under the auspices of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Report this post
PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 1:56 pm 

I agree, Lavender, both of these solicitors have provided very useful information on this forum free of charge and I think they should be commended for that (not criticised).

Report this post
PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 9:25 pm 

It really annoys me when someone comes on to the forum, registers that day and criticises people who have helped others.

I am not a client of Paulo Zagami but from reading posts he has helped others.

Hopefully, Willow's post will be ignored or questioned.

mags

Report this post
PostPosted: August 18th, 2010, 10:52 pm 

Many thanks for all members who appreciate my work (in particular thank you so much Lavender, Eviegardner and Mags for your words).

I would underline that this "Willow" registered himself on the forum just on 16th August and after five minutes wrote two posts against me providing FAKE information...why?!? is he maybe another solicitor who wishes to put me under a bad light for reasons of competition?!?

In any case I want to say once again what he wrote is something without any meaning. I mean I'm really present on the US Embassy website. Recommended or listed or reported...after a long time and a big work my name is on the US Embassy website (by the way I'm the youngest lawyer) and I'm well know there. And also I'm really based in Calabria where I born.

So dear "Willow" please note what you can find on the net about Mr. Paolo Zagami is definitely true.

Best Regards

Lawyer Paolo Zagami

Report this post
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 6:50 pm 

I would like to publicly thank my solicitor de Tullio for guiding me through this very long (and often painful) journey with such patience. I still can't take it in that I now own an apartment in Pizzo Beach Club!

Report this post
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 9:55 pm 

eviegardner wrote:
I would like to publicly thank my solicitor de Tullio for guiding me through this very long (and often painful) journey with such patience. I still can't take it in that I now own an apartment in Pizzo Beach Club!

Congratulations Evie, I know this has been a long time coming. I wish you many happy times in your new place and in Calabria.

Dennis.

Report this post
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 10:39 pm 

congrats and well done evie

Report this post
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 10:43 pm 

Congratulations Evie well done and all the best for happy times ahead

Cheers Diane :)

Report this post
PostPosted: April 12th, 2011, 11:29 pm 

Thanks Dennis, Tony and Diane for your best wishes. Still can't believe it!

Report this post
PostPosted: May 10th, 2011, 4:29 pm 

Dear members,

It is Paolo Zagami Lawyer writing. Sorry for the long absence from the Forum but we are now back.

The reason for this silence is that we have been busy changing the locations of our law firm and recruiting new professionals who could finalize the many legal practices of “Zagamilaw”, which also thanks to your positive feedback, has grown to the point of becoming the most important international law firm based in Calabria with more than 50 pleased British clients who have invested in second homes. Furthermore ZGML has achieved numerous contacts in America and Canada, nations whose law is based on a common law system exactly like the one in United Kingdom.

Now we are available again and ready to give our contribute to this great and useful Forum with new juridical advice and to promote our legal services. In this regard, me and my new legal assistant Ms. Emily May Giordani (English mother tongue) will be happy to answer each query and meet you personally in one of our offices in Reggio Calabria or Rome or somewhere in London by appointment.

Thank you for all your positive comments that you have expressed on our law firm to this point and we hope to meet soon everyone who would like to use “Zagamilaw International Law Firm”.

Please for more information about us, to get to know our services or for legal advice visit our website http://www.zagamilaw.com and feel free to contact us at our UK line which is +44.(0)20.32862319, you will be more than welcome.

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
Zagamilaw International Law Firm
Reggio Calabria – Rome – New York – Toronto
info@zagamilaw.com

Report this post