A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: VFI
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2011, 11:48 pm 

I have been trying to get in touch with VFI for the past few weeks but they are not replying to e mails and all the phone numbers I have for them have been disconnected. Anyone out there with information. I bought an apartment from VFI in Borgonovo

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: VFI
PostPosted: October 7th, 2011, 9:36 pm 

VFI contracted out their after sales to a company called CHS home Services. They have an obscure office in Pizzo, you kind of have to just go there and ask around. They don't seem to return calls or email. Carol, who was at VFI, went to work there, but this week I hear she also left.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 8th, 2011, 9:40 am 

So once again VFI have ripped people off.... this time taking the money for furniture deposits and disappearing... another disgrace.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 8th, 2011, 2:01 pm 

Hello Reidyha,

I just saw your post and am absolutely shocked to see that you have indicated that Apple Consulting is operating as CHS and has hired any ex staff of VFI. In furture i would please ask you to contact our offices first before stating untrue information. We are all trying to earn a living here and it doesn't help when people state facts like this.

If you would like to discuss further I am available at our office number.
Paola Piccione

Report this post
PostPosted: October 8th, 2011, 8:45 pm 

Hello Reidya,
I wanted to tell you that CHS was very accommodating to install my air-conditioning that I had paid for to VFI. It is mostly a matter of contacting the right person. Simona Is the one who helped me.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2011, 3:22 pm 

appleC wrote:
I just saw your post and am absolutely shocked to see that you have indicated that Apple Consulting is operating as CHS and has hired any ex staff of VFI. In furture i would please ask you to contact our offices first before stating untrue information. We are all trying to earn a living here and it doesn't help when people state facts like this.

If you would like to discuss further I am available at our office number.
Paola Piccione

Thank you for pointing this out, Paola, but shouldn't it be Mrs. Hazel? At any rate, and belatedly, congratulations!

Dennis.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2011, 4:07 pm 

Suzeeta wrote:
VFI contracted out their after sales to a company called CHS home Services. They have an obscure office in Pizzo, you kind of have to just go there and ask around. They don't seem to return calls or email. Carol, who was at VFI, went to work there, but this week I hear she also left.

Hi, I think you will find CHS is Carol Herriot, it is her buisness so if she has left then it does not exist from what I was told, she put a statement on the pbc completion link saying she was nothing to do with VFI anymore, I was told she rents a furnished apt at PBC and uses it as a show house ! which she also did when at VFI, showing people round a particular apt that I have since found out she had no right to as the owners did not know, if she has any clients at all I would be surprised, after the way she treated people when at VFI !! considering she comes from Scotland where initial property sales are very much down to verbal agreements and trust, you would not want to be buying through her.

Alan.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2011, 6:46 pm 

Grazie per gli auguri, per la legge italiana il cognome della donna resta invariato

Report this post
PostPosted: October 10th, 2011, 7:35 pm 

This is a "copy and paste" of the post made in the Pizzo Beach Club completion thread on Oct2nd 2011:

"Dear All

I, Carol Herriot , wish to inform you that CHS Home Services Ltd, will no longer manage the services of the memberships, or oversee any further installations on behalf of VFI OVerseas Property.

For further information plese contact the following numbers.

0039 0963 531258
0039 3356145143
0039 3356045292"

Carol appears to have registered as a member of this forum as "CHShomeservices" (which is fair enough and transparent) on Sept 26th 2011 to make this posting.

Sykeylad

Report this post
PostPosted: December 5th, 2011, 11:12 pm 

Have been in contact with Simona from VFI on several occasions since begining of October by both telephone and email regarding my furniture package and to date there has been no delivery. Has anybody had any success in getting their furniture delivered recently?

Report this post