A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 20th, 2017, 10:21 pm 

SOLD SOLD SOLD CAULONIA APARTMENT FOR SALE STERLING £20,000. MARINA DI CAULONIA BARGAINS AT 25,000 EUROS (STERLING £20,000) - This GROUND FLOOR Apartment is on a popular complex known as Collinetta, in the charming little coastal town of Caulonia Marina. It was bought off plan in 2007 and was completed in 2010. It has been finished to a high standard and offers private parking with security gates; key only entrance, and a beautiful swimming pool. This property has never been used. The Apartment is heavily discounted and represents excellent value for money.

Last edited by mimosas on September 11th, 2017, 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Report this post
PostPosted: May 21st, 2017, 10:38 pm 

mimosas wrote:
CAULONIA APARTMENT FOR SALE STERLING £20,000. MARINA DI CAULONIA BARGAINS AT 25,000 EUROS (STERLING £20,000) - This GROUND FLOOR Apartment is on a popular complex known as Collinetta, in the charming little coastal town of Caulonia Marina. It was bought off plan in 2007 and was completed in 2010. It has been finished to a high standard and offers private parking with security gates; key only entrance, and a beautiful swimming pool. This property has never been used. The Apartment is heavily discounted and represents excellent value for money.

Mimosa, Can I please ask, why so very very cheap? I considered these apartments when they were first being built.

Thanks,
Mrs T

Report this post
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 10:07 am 

Hello Mrs T. I am selling cheaply because I need funds to reinvest in another office in Spain. I am selling at a loss (originally cost 70,000€ incl buying and legal fees) but will recoup the loss from the new business. The Apartment is sitting empty so it's the obvious choice for me..

Report this post