A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Borgonovo
PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 10:28 pm 

A friend is interested in this site, even though I tried to put him off as it is so close to railway line. He wants to buy on west coast... me, I prefer the east. Anyway he says that it is being sold by InCalabria not VFI. I looked at Borgonovo with VFI a while back. Decided it was not for me but wondering if ownership has changed?
mags

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Borgonovo
PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 1:43 am 

I think VFI had X amount of time as sole agent, when this runs out the development becomes available to all / other agents. If your friend is loking to buy then let me know. I may be looking to sell, will know fairly soon.

Report this post
PostPosted: February 27th, 2010, 1:47 pm 
Borgonovo is coming along very nicely, and we are now happy to market this development having carried out a number of checks and inspections. Also, there are some very attractive units left.

It is located fairly close to the railway line although this is considerably lower down from the development helping prevent the noise.

Of course I advise for anyone interested to check this out for themselves as we all have our different tolerances and individual needs.

It is very centrally located to the main town of Pizzo and the coast which is probably the main attraction for most. We currently also have some other very good apartments and villas for sale on different developments in other key locations on the west coast from Pizzo continueing as far south as Tropea, Capo Vaticano, Ricadi and Spillinga, if your friend is interested mags, I would be more than happy to take him on a tour of all our recommended developments

Best regards,

Mark

Report this post

PostPosted: February 28th, 2010, 8:12 pm 

Thank you both for your replies and PM's Sorry cannot seem to answer PM's
I'm sure that Borgonovo will be much better now that it's under In Calabria. I'll pass on your messages to my friend and will get in touch if more info is needed.
mags

Report this post