A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 9:41 am 

Hello All

As I write it would seem we are being offered to complete the final deed of sale on our apartment at Bergamotto and because the roadways are not in yet
retain 15% of the purchase price at completion until February of next year.
I understand that the builder is in a tight financial situation and perhaps if he can
encourage people to complete in this way he will be able to get the site finished quicker and we all benefit? When we visited in April the builder did say that it wouldn't take that many completions to provide him with the funds to finish the development. Would really appreciate any thoughts other buyers at Bergamotto might have.

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 10:11 am 

Is that 15% of the total or 15% of the second 50%?

Thanks

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 10:32 am 

15% of the second 50%

Phil

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 12:52 pm 

hmm, I would get your lawyers view on this and an agreement which is enforceable in Italy that the road will be completed in a specified time otherwise you may end up like some of those people in Spain on uncompleted developments.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 5:56 pm 

Hi Phil
What block are you in? we are in block F. This is all becoming very worrying,we realise the situation with the builder and it is better to have something than nothing, however 15% is not really a lot to withhold for all the roads, pool, walls, parking and gates if they dont get built, and where would parking be provided for everyones cars that you need to get about until things are sorted.?
Goodluck with completion, hope its painless and we can all look back this time next year and breath a sigh of relief and enjoy what will hopefully be a beautiful finished development. :)

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 8:15 pm 

Hi gazncaz

We are buying in block D. I appreciate your comments I was really trying to find out how all the other buyers felt about the situation. I'll keep you posted on what we decide.

Phil

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 9:16 pm 

Hi Phil, we are wary also of completing without the habitation certificate in place, we wouldnt be able to do it here and we wonder what the legal implications are on signing deeds on a development without the proper basic paperwork to say the apartments are fit for purpose and habitable.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 10th, 2009, 11:07 pm 

Hi All
problem we all have from what my solicitor says if we don't complete the builder cant finish off the the rest of the site, so best have a few months with no roads and pool but at least we know it will all get done eventually, if we all agree to hold back the 15% final payment then at least we have a little control of the situation and we only pay this when 100% happy that all areas are completed

lou

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 8:17 am 

italia4 wrote:
Hi All
problem we all have from what my solicitor says if we don't complete the builder cant finish off the the rest of the site,
lou

It was your solicitors job to check the that builder had enough funds to complete the site. It was also his job to ensure that a valid bank guarantee was in place before handing over your deposit. He was supposed to be working for YOU, not now trying to negotiate some kind of deal that exposes you to all kind of risks (for which he will no doubt be charging you).

If this is has not been done, and said solicitor was instructed by you within the UK, then report him to the Legal Complaints Service. You may well be liable for compensation.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 11:04 am 

thanks for your comments but who are you and where have you bought ?
I know that in the UK hundreds of apartments complexes are going bust due to the down turn with no refunds or compensation so if we can negotiate and get our apartments done then I'm sure we will all be happy!!
By not paying that's not going to help the builder or ourselves ie cutting your nose off to spite your face ??

Lou

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 12:34 pm 

italia4 wrote:
thanks for your comments but who are you and where have you bought ?
I know that in the UK hundreds of apartments complexes are going bust due to the down turn with no refunds or compensation so if we can negotiate and get our apartments done then I'm sure we will all be happy!!
By not paying that's not going to help the builder or ourselves ie cutting your nose off to spite your face ??

Lou

I shan’t be writing on a public forum who I am or where I have bought for a number of reasons, but primarily because forums are a place to express your views without fear of retribution. That’s why we all sign in with User Names rather than our own names. Suffice to say that I’m not buying on Bergamotto, but this development has the same issues as many developments in Calabria – partly built with various parties now asking for more money and absolutely no guarantee that any of these developments will be finished.

If we had a valid bank guarantee as per our contracts, the builder going bust would be unfortunate, but we would be able to reclaim our original deposits. In my case (and with many others), there was no bank guarantee.

If I was going to go hand over more money without my development being finished, I would make sure that my legal presentation was not the same lawyer that got me into this mess in the first place. I would want a renegotiated contract that protected me. I know some people are going down this route and I wish them all the best. I honestly hope this works for you. I also know that there are a large number of people claiming compensation through the LCS and SRA.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 2:22 pm 

Park1 wrote:
italia4 wrote:
Hi All
problem we all have from what my solicitor says if we don't complete the builder cant finish off the the rest of the site,
lou

It was your solicitors job to check the that builder had enough funds to complete the site. It was also his job to ensure that a valid bank guarantee was in place before handing over your deposit. He was supposed to be working for YOU, not now trying to negotiate some kind of deal that exposes you to all kind of risks (for which he will no doubt be charging you).

If this is has not been done, and said solicitor was instructed by you within the UK, then report him to the Legal Complaints Service. You may well be liable for compensation.

Hi Park 1
Essentially I agree with you except that in our case it was our original lawyer that got us into this position, the same lawyer that interpreted the Italian into
English incorrectly which means we leagly haev to complete whe our apartment is finished and not the development, and they failed to ensure or even inform us that our bank gaurantee had expired. Our new lawyer is doing their best to help, I'm in the process of finding our exacty what our legel position is regarding completing withouth teh roads being finished. I suppose I would feel more comfortable if there was some kind of concensus amongst the buyers of Bergamotto as I feel that unless we complete work will come to a complete stop
and no one wins.
Regards

Phil

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 2:32 pm 

italia4 wrote:
Hi All
problem we all have from what my solicitor says if we don't complete the builder cant finish off the the rest of the site, so best have a few months with no roads and pool but at least we know it will all get done eventually, if we all agree to hold back the 15% final payment then at least we have a little control of the situation and we only pay this when 100% happy that all areas are completed

lou

Hi Lou

Having met the builder I really do have a great deal of sympathy for him he seems a very genuine guy, apparently he hasn't received all of the first 50% deposits that were due to him. I suppose that I'm trying to judge other buyers reactions to completing without even the roads being in - it would be good I think if there was some kind of concensus amongst us Bergamotto buyers
don't you? The whole thing has reached a bit if a "stale mate" and it would be a shame to jepordise the development. Of course by the same token we all need to protect our own financial positions, not an easy one, hopefully we can all reach a compromise that suits everyone and gets things completed.

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 5:43 pm 

gazncaz wrote:
Hi Phil, we are wary also of completing without the habitation certificate in place, we wouldnt be able to do it here and we wonder what the legal implications are on signing deeds on a development without the proper basic paperwork to say the apartments are fit for purpose and habitable.

Hi Gazncaz

Do you mind me asking have you been asked to complete on your apartment too?
If so are you going ahead.

Phil

Report this post
PostPosted: September 11th, 2009, 7:49 pm 

Hi Phil
we havnt yet, we are still trying to get ahold off our lawyer to get some legal advice, I think our block was a bit behind yours by a month or so.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 12th, 2009, 9:35 am 

Hello Again

I have receieved an e mail this morning from our solicitors advising us to complete thereby releasing funds to the builder to complete the rest of the site. They have told us that the certificate of habitation has not been issued but we don't need this to complete the sale. I have been told another 10 buyers have agreed to
complete this way - I would like to hear from any of you that have. This does seem
to provide the builder with the means to complete the site but I'm not sure yet what kind of guarantee we would have that the builder would actually do this.

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 15th, 2009, 12:52 pm 

Hi Phil, ive had problems signing in when I am a guest on other computers. Any chance you could e-mail me at shonamacdwork@aol.com to discuss further. Cheers

Shona

Report this post
PostPosted: September 15th, 2009, 4:33 pm 

Shona, I have mailed you with answers from our lawyer. He again advises to complete with a retention of some monies. Would also like some other form of compo which we will discuss with lawyer.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 15th, 2009, 4:49 pm 

gazncaz wrote:
Shona, I have mailed you with answers from our lawyer. He again advises to complete with a retention of some monies. Would also like some other form of compo which we will discuss with lawyer.

Hello gazncaz

I have been talking to another forum member today about the problem and suggested that perhaps we could all meet up with our lawyers in calabria and the builder to get this resolved. Here's essentially what I said to the other buyer.........I think we could all be caught between a rock and a hard place until buyers start to complete on their apartments the builder doesn't have the funds to complete the site. If we all hold off he may go bust and then it could take years to resolve. I was told by my lawyer that 10 clients of Manzanares are preparing to complete paying only 35% of the remaining 50%
I have made the suggestion to our lawyer that an independent account is set up to receive everyones 35% but that the account is administered by our lawyers to ensure that the funds can only be spent on the completion of the site. This would give the builder the funds he needs and the reassurance we all need that the site will be finished. Only made the suggestion yesterday
(Monday) so will let you knwo what the outcome is. Personally I think it would be a good idea to ask all Bergamotto 1 buyers to a meeting in calabria with our lawyers, and the builder, to get a resolution on this after all the cost of an airline ticket and a couple of nights in a hotel would I'm sure would be worth it to make sure we handle this properly.I also think approaching this in numbers would give us more "clout" than as individuals.

I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts you can contact me at the address I've set up below.

calabria.phil@yahoo.co.uk

Report this post
PostPosted: September 16th, 2009, 8:20 am 

Hello everyone

How may Bergamotto buyers would be prepared to attend a meeting IF we could manage to set it up in Calabria to get this resolved?

Please either PM me or e mail me at this address:

calabria.phil@yahoo.co.uk

Report this post
PostPosted: September 16th, 2009, 7:51 pm 

Hi Phil(everybody)

Im Just back from Calabria during which I had a tour around the Begamotto 1 development with both builders,Sam Whyte and a couple who have bought in Block C.My apartment is in Block D.
The builders informed me that the 1st phase thats Blocks C,D,E,F the access road,roundabout and pool would be completed around December 09, the 2nd phase should be completed by May/June 2010.Block C still appears to be a brick shell from the outside,the pool and roundabout(fountain) are marked out and plumbed.Blocks D and E appear complete however my apartment had no internal doors fitted.The welders were on site welding the railings in Block F however I did not get a look in the block to see how far the works were inside.The 2 townhouse blocks behind Block C were also bricked.The builder did ask us to complete during the trip if we did he was going to offer us a few incentives such as a free water boiler/painting etc.I turned him down,as at the present moment in time the development is a building site and uninhabitable.I do not intend completing and paying a mortgage for a property that I cannot use,Sam Whyte also agreed with us.
I intend going back out to Calabria in November to see how far the builders have got with phase 1 if there is significant progress then I may consider completing providing its okay with my lawyer.
I can understand the position of the builders however when they showed us their house next to the develepment with luxurious outside kitchen and pol area and drove off in their brand new Audi a6 sport and Bmw x5 I rightly/wrongly formed the opinion that they were not that skint! :roll: :roll:

Report this post
PostPosted: September 16th, 2009, 9:47 pm 

Hi all
Does anyone have an updated e-mail contact for the builder as I still have a contact for Antonella?

Report this post
PostPosted: September 19th, 2009, 10:11 am 

david1970 wrote:
Hi Phil(everybody)

Im Just back from Calabria during which I had a tour around the Begamotto 1 development with both builders,Sam Whyte and a couple who have bought in Block C.My apartment is in Block D.
The builders informed me that the 1st phase thats Blocks C,D,E,F the access road,roundabout and pool would be completed around December 09, the 2nd phase should be completed by May/June 2010.Block C still appears to be a brick shell from the outside,the pool and roundabout(fountain) are marked out and plumbed.Blocks D and E appear complete however my apartment had no internal doors fitted.The welders were on site welding the railings in Block F however I did not get a look in the block to see how far the works were inside.The 2 townhouse blocks behind Block C were also bricked.The builder did ask us to complete during the trip if we did he was going to offer us a few incentives such as a free water boiler/painting etc.I turned him down,as at the present moment in time the development is a building site and uninhabitable.I do not intend completing and paying a mortgage for a property that I cannot use,Sam Whyte also agreed with us.
I intend going back out to Calabria in November to see how far the builders have got with phase 1 if there is significant progress then I may consider completing providing its okay with my lawyer.
I can understand the position of the builders however when they showed us their house next to the develepment with luxurious outside kitchen and pol area and drove off in their brand new Audi a6 sport and Bmw x5 I rightly/wrongly formed the opinion that they were not that skint! :roll: :roll:

Hi David

Thanks for posting it's always really useful to have a first hand account from someone who's been out there. I think we would be prepared to complete
if everyone's 35%'s were paid into an account manged by our lawyers to ensure the funds were spent on completeing the areas around blocks C D E & F along with the pool etc.That way the builder gets his funds and we all get apartments that we can use. Be intersted to know if you agree or not.
Cheers

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 20th, 2009, 9:54 am 

Hi Phil..
If send me an E-mail to davidsharlene@hotmail.com we can discuss this a wee bit more.

Cheers

David

PhilC wrote:
david1970 wrote:
Hi Phil(everybody)

Hi David

Thanks for posting it's always really useful to have a first hand account from someone who's been out there. I think we would be prepared to complete
if everyone's 35%'s were paid into an account manged by our lawyers to ensure the funds were spent on completeing the areas around blocks C D E & F along with the pool etc.That way the builder gets his funds and we all get apartments that we can use. Be intersted to know if you agree or not.
Cheers

Phil.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2009, 8:21 pm 

Hi all,

I visited Bergamotto site early September and met up with some other buyers along with Sam White and the Builders.

Not a great deal was going on,there was only 3 workers on site,2 were laying bricks(slowly)in Block A and 1 was laying tiles in the bathroom of a top floor apartment in Block F.

Block C is just a bare shell,unrendered and with no apparent work being done.

It seems like the builder has run out of money and is doing very minimal work on the development.When we went back the next day we saw 3 or 4 guys apparently connecting up a water main near the entrance to the site.This at least offers some encouragement.

It is my belief that the builder was hopeing to complete Block E first,as this appears to be complete except for bannisters up the stairwell,then Block D which is of a similar state of progress but has no lift fitted either.

Block F is somewhat behind these two,it has been finished externally but has no windows doors or shutters,no internal tiles although baths had been fitted,and again no lift etc.

I think the builder was hopeing that buyers in Block E and possibly Block D would complete early so he could fund completion of works in Block F and lastly Block C.

When these two Blocks were complete he would then complete the pool area etc.

However,i think they are beginning to realise it will be difficult to encourage any buyers to complete untill the communal areas serving Blocks C,D,E and F are completed along with the pool and access road etc.

Hence they are offering the option to hold back 15% untill these works are complete.

It is my opinion that the builder will be unable to complete this phase unless buyers are willing to complete early.I think it would be wise to see how many of us would be willing to take this route if a contract could be drafted satisfactorily as i feel this is the best way to get the development completed.

If we all sit back and wait i fear the builder could go bankrupt and we will lose our deposits( i do not have a current bank guarantee in place despite many requests).

Is anyone else of the same view?

Perhaps we could complete and hold back 20%?

I think the builder has progressed too far to want to pull the plug and is not that far off completing 3 Blocks already.I just feel he needs a cash injection to push on further.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Paulo

Report this post
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2009, 8:55 pm 

Hi all
I think I am planning going out in October to see what is happening. I am going this alone as hubby is not supporting this anymore and I still have hope that things will work out in the end - and it means I get to holiday on my own forever more!!! Anybody else planning a trip out between 19th and 23rd Oct?
Shona

Report this post
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2009, 10:03 pm 

We will be going out first week of October, we plan to check out the site and hopefully meet the builder. If other Berga buyers are there during this time would be terrific to meet.

Re Paulo's post, at this time we are undecided, need more information to be honest.

Cheers

Report this post
PostPosted: September 24th, 2009, 7:11 pm 

DEAR ALL BERGAMOTTO BUYERS,IVE READ THE POST THAT EVERYONE HAS WRITTEN AND IF THERE IS A WAY FORWARD TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM OF GETING THIS SITE FINISHED THEN I WILL JOIN FORCES WITH EVERYONE TO ENSURE THAT WE ALL GET OUR APPARTMENTS FINISHED AND HAVE CLOSURE ON THIS NIGHTMARE. HOWEVER SURELY THIS WILL MEAN ANOTHER CONTRACT WILL HAVE TO BE DRAWN UP IF WE COMPLETE HOLDING BACK A PERCENTAGE OF MONIES, OBVIOUSLY WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SOLICITORS SO WHO ACTUALLY WILL ENFORCE THIS IF WE PAY OUR SOLICITOR MONIES WHICH WILL THEN FILTER TO THE BUILDER,? REGARDS T.C.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 24th, 2009, 7:56 pm 

Hi Topcat and all other Bergamotto buyers,

It seems clear from the posts on this forum that many of us would be willing to complete early holding back 15% so long as completion monies are held by a solicitor and drip fed to the developer so that he can complete Phase 1.That way we could be assured work was progressing without giving him the whole balance in one lump that he could do a moonlight with.

I am willing to complete on this basis,its time to put our money where our mouth is and get this development finished once and for all!

Whos of the same opinion, or do we sit around and do nothing and risk losing our deposits?

Anyone of the same opinion let me know.

Regards

Paulo

Report this post
PostPosted: September 24th, 2009, 9:26 pm 

Topcat, please use lower case letters, upper is considered shouting and rather rude! It is also not very easy to read.

If you want to go down that route, have a quick survey of people who want to do the retention, who is instructing which solicitor, and then go from there, one solicitor can draw up the revised contract to be signed before completion or whatever they advise and the same one drip feed the money?

It would be better if all the purchasers did this, as it will benefit everyone, so everyone should do it.

We did a small retention on our purchase (not development) and we just drew up a heads of agreement which the Notary was happy with.

Good luck.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 24th, 2009, 11:18 pm 

paulo123 wrote:
Hi Topcat and all other Bergamotto buyers,

It seems clear from the posts on this forum that many of us would be willing to complete early holding back 15% so long as completion monies are held by a solicitor and drip fed to the developer so that he can complete Phase 1.That way we could be assured work was progressing without giving him the whole balance in one lump that he could do a moonlight with.

I am willing to complete on this basis,its time to put our money where our mouth is and get this development finished once and for all!

Whos of the same opinion, or do we sit around and do nothing and risk losing our deposits?

Anyone of the same opinion let me know.

Regards

Paulo

Hi Paulo and all Bergamotto buyers,

We would be willing to complete on the basis that we hold back a 15 to 20% of the final 50% but only on condiiton the money paid is controlled by our lawyers
and drip fed to the builder for the completion of blocks C D E & F only - their surrounding roads walls and gated entrance. It is my opinion that to complete without this in place would be to risk owning an apartment in a building site
with owners not being able to use or rent their apartments.
I have a hot mail address (below) could everyone who is like minded please let me know asap along with which block you have bought in and I will put the proposiiton to our lawyer (listing at least the number if not actual names of people willing to complete) I wil ask her to put this proposition to the builder
and get his response assuming it is positive thsi could be a good way of resolving the situation to everyone's satisfaction. I will then let eveyone know what the response to our suggestion is. Perhaps we could then arrange to meet up out there and get things moving.

Regards

Phil

my hot mail address is calabria.phil@yahoo.co.uk

Report this post
PostPosted: September 25th, 2009, 11:11 am 

Ionian,

Does it realy matter if people put up a post in upper case?
What is important is that buyers can share their views and opinions with other buyers on this very delicate issue in any typeface they choose.

If you genuinely consider upper case "shouting and rude" then i suggest you need to GET A LIFE. :lol:

Paulo

Report this post
PostPosted: September 25th, 2009, 3:16 pm 

It is considered rude. Under standard protocol the use of capitol's is a means of "shouting" at the recipient when typing in electronic mail or text.
However it is easily done when the caps key is accidentaly pressed and the person typing does not look at the message before sending.
Lets all be nice to each other :D
Allen

Report this post
PostPosted: September 28th, 2009, 7:07 pm 

Shonamacd wrote:
Hi all
I think I am planning going out in October to see what is happening. I am going this alone as hubby is not supporting this anymore and I still have hope that things will work out in the end - and it means I get to holiday on my own forever more!!! Anybody else planning a trip out between 19th and 23rd Oct?
Shona

Hi We will be out there around the same time and are staying at the Hotel Kennedy.We have purchased in Block F.We could meet up if that suits?

D & M

Report this post
PostPosted: September 30th, 2009, 5:40 pm 

Hi fellow buyers.

I am also heading out to the site (12th-16th Oct) to check on progress. I have purchased in block F, and i'm getting 'demands' from my (own) lawyers Giambrone Law to complete, I am going to discuss the prospect of holding back some of the money until communal areas are complete.

I hope to be in a clearer position once i've visited the site.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 30th, 2009, 6:40 pm 

Paulo, I do have life thank you, I just prefer people to be polite.

Hope the completions go well, and that it does not rain when you are all out there.

Report this post
PostPosted: September 30th, 2009, 8:57 pm 

lallih wrote:

I'm getting 'demands' from my (own) lawyers Giambrone Law to complete, I am going to discuss the prospect of holding back some of the money until communal areas are complete.

Hi Lallih, I'm sure you are probably aware that the SRA have issued decisions imposing conditions on Mr Giambrone's registration as a Registered European Lawyer in the UK and referring his conduct and that of the two former partners of Giambrone Law to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal.

The Committee making the decisions also considered that Mr Giambrone is "putting or is likely to put at risk the interests of clients".

If Mr Giambrone or any members of his current law firm are making 'demands' upon you which you feel put your interests at risk then you should seek alternative independent legal advice urgently.

If you instructed the firm in the UK, you can also contact the Legal Complaints Service - details can be found at http://www.legalcomplaints.org.uk

Report this post
PostPosted: September 30th, 2009, 9:32 pm 

Lallih
We are in block F and have heard nothing. Agree you should hold back something(15- 20%) being mentioned. Have recent photoes if you post your email I will send them to you.

Report this post
PostPosted: October 1st, 2009, 8:58 pm 

Brilliant, I will see you out there. E-mail me at shonamacdwork@aol.com and we can arrange to meet. I am going out 19th -21st but will only be there on the 20th as I have to go back to Milan to stay before flight back to Edinburgh the next day so I plan to be there all day and Sam Whyte has been a star and is picking me up etc. I will be happier to see everything, deal direct with the builder as I have not heard anything from Manzanares and then decide where to go from there.
Shonz

Report this post
PostPosted: November 19th, 2009, 8:42 pm 

hi all, we have just found your site, looking for help, Bergamotto block c singed contract two years ago,seems work has stop on our block, cant contract Manzanares lawyers,not replying to our e-mails any one in same boat. We from Dublin Ireland would like to meet others from Ireland byeing in Bergamotto. Help

Report this post
PostPosted: November 19th, 2009, 8:48 pm 

Not buying on this site but have the same lawyer. Have you tried the Head Office email address headoffice@manzanaresinternational.com and I am sure they will get back to you quickly.

Report this post
PostPosted: November 26th, 2009, 5:19 pm 

I've been told by my solicitor today that several people are completing and witholding 30% of the remainder for the common area's. I'm sure that he also said that the new completion date for the site is 12 months. Has anyone else heard this?

Report this post
PostPosted: November 30th, 2009, 9:05 pm 

Hi, re Manzanares - we have been told recently that Eric Merten has left the firm. We now have our third Manzanares lawyer in 18 months.

Report this post
PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 9:48 am 

Yes, I was told that as well.

Report this post
PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 5:49 pm 

Saw that Nicola Maria Metta - Local Partner in Italy for Manzanares on google. Don't know if this is current.

Who has negotiated the holding back of 30%? Was it Manzanares?

Not a Bergamotto buyer, but still waiting to complete on a similar site.

Report this post
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2009, 5:17 pm 

Several of the purchasers and the solicitor and builder by what I was told.Also BIG NEWS :shock: I,ve looked at todays updated pics and the ladder has moved and a lorry is visible. :roll:

Report this post
PostPosted: December 4th, 2009, 7:51 pm 

Hi!
Nick Metta IS the Local partner in Italy for Manzanares!
He assists Manzanares' clients and I can tell u I found him very professional and helpful. If Manzanares doesn't reply, look for Nick Metta.
Cheers!
:D

Report this post
PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 9:41 pm 

Hi,

Has anyone just had a copy of 'AUTORIZZAZIONE DI AGIBILITA IL RESPONSABILE DELL'UFFICIO' arrive today for the blocks D,E,F despite the fact block F has no doors.

Is this in response to some people completing on blocks D and E?

:D
thanks

Report this post
PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 10:55 pm 

Hi
Re your post re Block F having no doors, I am surprised as as our Solicitor is advising us that our property is complete and is looking for us to arrange completion shortly? Is it all the internal,external or both sets of doors?

Thanks

Report this post
PostPosted: December 14th, 2009, 11:46 pm 

Hi,
I could be wrong but
By the look of the photographs on the calabria4homes.com website, there are no doors or windows in Block F. Dated 10/12/2009
Has anyone just retured and are able to give an update
or maybe you have just completed on your appartment in block D OR E
and could please advise us how it went and what pitfalls to look out for
thanks
:D :(

Report this post