A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: San Rocco 2 Isca Marina.
PostPosted: January 20th, 2014, 10:53 am 

I would like to clarify that the situation at San Rocco 2 is being progressed by the authorities in a manner which at this time is to the satisfaction of just about all the 101 English speaking owners of that complex. We are now waiting on the process to run its legal course and are cooperating fully with the authorities.
I have noticed a number of comments in this forum instigated by Studio Legale Minasi - who appear in June of last year (2013) to have entered on this forum (and for the consumption of all the members) a document specifically addressed to the owners of SR2 ( and no one else) which was obtained durng the course of his private legal representation of the owners . This was unacceptable and any mention in it by the authorities of its distribution referred only to the owners in SR2 (ie his clients) and no one else.

The comments that followed by members, some obviously owners at SR2 , appeared to have reached the authorities notice and have not helped our efforts in achieving our overdue electric supply and coordinating with the autorities as well as the resolution of many other problems that owners have waited up to 5 years for.

I thank "Ionian" and "Dennis Onstenk" for their comments that attempted to bring some sanity and reserve to the overall situation and whilst it is understandable that many owners feel the huge pressure of potentially losing their investments when the trouble began and their feelings of helplessness at the time I would like to assure all members that the complex is now in a process, instigated by the authorities to resolve the matter.
I also want to state that just about all the owners at SR2 are content that the authorities are proceeding as directed by their judges and magistrates and I would request that they are allowed to continue that process towads it conclusion without further insinuations publically that will not help our position.

Thanks.

Report this post