A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: san sosteine
PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 11:45 pm 

Can anyone out there in the know please let me know why purchasers of San Sostene are having no communication from VFI or their solicitors or the developers ? Are we dealing with a load of incompetents ?! What are the legal consequences if a developer doesn't renew a bank bond which is a legal requirement? Are legal issues in Italy a joke just like the leader of the country? Is there no shame at all that people are being advised not to bother suing for return of deposits two years arfter agreed completion date as would take years to obtain refunds and too costly! We would get better communication and legal closure from third world nations. Is anyone out there?please enlighten me? Mags nobody in the San sosteine group have a clue whats going on as Vfi are obviously on another planet and won't pick up phone and talk to us!! Its scandalous............more to come on this.....
Crystal

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: san sosteine
PostPosted: July 19th, 2011, 1:31 pm 

Hello all VFI San Sostene buyers.

My wife and I are buying the above and have no response from VFI. Has anyone got an info they can share?

As I undertand it, the builders are struggling financially. We have no completino date and no info from VFI as per usual.

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: San Sostene
PostPosted: July 20th, 2011, 9:22 am 

Hi leestockdale and any other San Sostene buyers out there,

My Wife and I are also buying at San Sostene and we equally have concerns.

However, we are in a buyers group or "loop" to enable direct communication / support, information sharing and to discuss site specific related matters.

If you send me a private message with your e-mail address I'll be able help you join, which I'm sure you'll find beneficial.

Report this post