A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 20th, 2010, 8:39 am 

This is just an update on Res Amusa (and the google group)

About 20 completions have now taken place and all those that have completed seem very happy with their apartments. There are still a few teething problems like no swimming pool started yet!

A big thanks to Calabria Homes for enabling us through this forum to get a google group together (some 68 members now) which has proved very useful.

If there are anymore Res Amusa buyers who have not joined the group yet please PM me with your email address for an invite to join.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 1:53 pm 

Hi Lorica.

I can confirm many completions have taken place at Amusa and we assisted several buyers.

We kindly invite all others buyers to use "Zagamilaw" for their completions, we will be pleased to assist all of you by our usual competence.

Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 2:16 pm 

Thank you Paolo

A lot of people buying at Res Amusa have or will be changing lawyers from a certain other law firm which I'm sure does not need to be named on this forum.

If you are contacted by any Res Amusa buyers who are not yet a member of the 'Res Amusa google group' perhaps you would be kind enough to tell them about the google group. They can contact me for an invitation to join the group by sending me a PM on this forum to include their email address.

Molto grazie
Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 2:31 pm 

lorica wrote:
Thank you Paolo

A lot of people buying at Res Amusa have or will be changing lawyers from a certain other law firm which I'm sure does not need to be named on this forum.

If you are contacted by any Res Amusa buyers who are not yet a member of the 'Res Amusa google group' perhaps you would be kind enough to tell them about the google group. They can contact me for an invitation to join the group by sending me a PM on this forum to include their email address.

Molto grazie
Lorica

You are welcome Lorica, many thanks for your consideration.

Yes at this stage we have 3-4 clients who still have to complete at Amusa and I guess not all are on your google group so I will them. On the other hand me and my collaborators would be pleased to assist some of your members.

A presto

Avvocato Paolo Zagami

Report this post
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 5:03 pm 

Paolo

I have copied your previous post on to our google group for all our members to see.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 5:42 pm 

Once again many thanks dear Lorica.

I can say you are definitely very quick and efficient!

Best Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 10:26 am 

Paolo

And that is what we (the British) expect of a lawyer .... quick, efficient but with the all important thoroughness added in.

Don't forget to tell any clients you may get from Res Amusa we have a very active Google Group they can join.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 11:22 am 

Zagamilaw wrote:

Best Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
http://www.zagamilaw.com

Dear Paolo, I like your praise of Lorica for being quick and efficient. Pity from my experience of you I cannot say the same. I emailed you for advice in August, September and October. A reply has never been received to any of these. Don't think I'll bother for November. Angela.

Report this post
PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 2:23 pm 

angela wrote:
Zagamilaw wrote:

Best Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
http://www.zagamilaw.com

Dear Paolo, I like your praise of Lorica for being quick and efficient. Pity from my experience of you I cannot say the same. I emailed you for advice in August, September and October. A reply has never been received to any of these. Don't think I'll bother for November. Angela.

Dear Angela.

Are you sure you sent your emails to the right address?!? It is ABSOLUTELY impossible we did not answer you such many times.

I mean we ALWAYS answer for each single email to each single person who requires advice. Never never happens we do not provide a reply and all english speaking clients buying in Calabria can confirm it.

I'm really sorry but once again I'm completely sure we did not receive your emails. Please feel free to forward me your emails with the exact date and exact time of sending and this way I will show you are wrong. Then please stop a second and think a little bit: why I should not answer you if I'm here offering our legal assistance?!?

Anyway please let me tell you can email either to paolo@zagamilaw.com or info@zagamilaw.com. These are our exact email addresses.

Sincerely

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 2:28 pm 

lorica wrote:
Paolo

And that is what we (the British) expect of a lawyer .... quick, efficient but with the all important thoroughness added in.

Don't forget to tell any clients you may get from Res Amusa we have a very active Google Group they can join.

Lorica

Dear Lorica.

I definitely agree with you. And this is what I usually do as can be confirmed by all our clients who bought at Amusa.

Sure, I have already informed a couple about your Google Group.

Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: June 25th, 2011, 2:14 pm 

Dear All,

It is Emily May Giordani writing for "Zagamilaw International Law Firm".

We just want to let you know that “Bella Calabria” has invited all the buyers at Amusa to complete their purchase within a short time under the loss of their deposit. That’s because the complex is completed therefore there is the obligation to buy the property and pay the balance.

In this regard we are aware that many of you are finding some troubles to have the necessary funds and complete the purchase due to the big financial crisis. For this reason I’m happy to tell you our law firm would be pleased to assist you in obtaining a mortgage by the “Barclays Bank” with whom “Zagamilaw” has finalized an agreement addressed to offer our clients special rates and conditions of the loans.

Please feel free to contact us for further information by email or by our Uk Line.

Kind Regards

Emily May Giordani
Zagamilaw International Law Firm
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: June 26th, 2011, 9:29 am 

Dear Emily

The Res Amusa apartments maybe ready for completion but the complex as a whole is not finished .... please make a visit yourself and I'm sure there would be someone in residence to point out the unfinished parts to you. You could then report back to Bella Calabria with the information.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: June 26th, 2011, 6:23 pm 

Zagamilaw wrote:

We just want to let you know that “Bella Calabria” has invited all the buyers at Amusa to complete their purchase within a short time under the loss of their deposit. That’s because the complex is completed therefore there is the obligation to buy the property and pay the balance.

I presume "Bella Calabria" have or will be issuing a legal notice to complete by registered post to all those buyers who have yet to complete...when the development is completed?

Report this post