A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 1:19 pm 

For all of you that are buying in Residential Amusa there is now a google group set up.

If you are buying in Residencial Amusa and wish to join the google group please PM me.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 1:56 pm 

If you wish to join the Residencial Amusa google group you can also leave an email address in this topic and I will contact you.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 4:45 pm 

Please check your Inboxes for a Private messages.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 5:05 pm 

If you wish to join the google group please PM me with your email addresses and apartment number.

Thanks Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 6:14 pm 

I think this is a great idea. have joined this group and would encourage others to do the same. There is strength in numbers.
mel

Report this post
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 6:14 pm 

I think this is a great idea. have joined this group and would encourage others to do the same. There is strength in numbers.
mel

Report this post
PostPosted: November 21st, 2009, 12:00 am 

This is a brilliant idea! With the builders cracking on towards completion I am sure that there will be a multitude of issues cropping up that can be discussed and resolved though exchanging info and sharing experiences.

There are very recent photos and videos that other Amusa Res buyers will find interesting.

Report this post
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2009, 11:06 am 

Amusa buyers.

Can you check your PMs for an invitation to join the google group.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2009, 11:43 am 

I think it is great that people are setting up their own group forums but I am concerned that if you do not share the information/problems/great deals you come across people generally in Calabria will lose out.
If you consider the benefits this forum has given people in where to go to get things, problems over kitchens etc., and lawyers and thus people have gained or avoided according to their needs it is a great shame that people are not sharing and being shunned, if you like, "I am alright now I do not need incalabria any more."

I am sorry if this upsets people who have joined this group or any others but as a non development person who has bought in Calabria and shared our experiences, helped clarify issues and pointed people in the right direction, or tried to,it does feel like that.

Why not put up a link and put sensitive matters(prices of mtc etc) in members only.

We don't want to lose you.

Report this post
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2009, 12:25 pm 

Point taken Ionian.

I'm sure that the 'Incalabria' forum that has brought us all together would not be affected. The google group really is a way of getting Amusa buyers together so as completion gets nearer we can share information more easily ie message/postings alerts direct to our email addresses.

With the PM facility on here missing for a while I felt a google group might keep us all as a group.

The 'Incalabria' forum is a great way of sharing info and long may it live!

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 24th, 2009, 1:58 am 

I second everything that Lorica has already said. There isn't even the slightest risk that anything of mutual concern will not be posted on the forum.

We have all got so used to logging on to the forum each day to catch up on the news, views and developments, that it has become second nature. Even when most of us are comfortably set up in our respective Calabrian homes we will still be checking the Forum for updates because there will always be issues cropping up that affect us !!

Report this post
PostPosted: November 24th, 2009, 4:09 pm 

I can understand Ionian concerns, and hopefully we as members of both will not be selfish in our ways This may be the case with a few, but on the flip side there may be people would go on the google site who are not members of incalabria but welcome any info they might have passing on. I myself check on incalabria as soon as I get home from work on a daily basis at weekends I probably check a couple of times (sad aren't I), But the google site will be of great of assistance to us as the time draws nearer and after when we are hopefully making a commitee to run the apartment complex. I know I do not make a lot of contributions to the site but without the knowledge and experience of other peoples postings I and a great deal of others would be in deep trouble not knowing where to turn, its a shame that out there people have no idea about the forum worry sick about the constant let downs by the companies/solicitors who were supposed to be on their side during the purchase of their dream home in the sun. So I for one will always do my best to support this forum no matter how trivial my input is.

Report this post
PostPosted: November 24th, 2009, 5:12 pm 

May Crooks
Whatanaussie
Bop
Jake2007
Mary&Neil
Pam
Vicspire
Sholverboy
Forge50, Blue Jeanie
Graciefields
Barnpot
Danien,Karen,Lynn
MikeC

I think you are all buyers at Amusa. Would you like to join this google group?
You can PM me if so with your email address and aptartment number.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: November 26th, 2009, 7:14 pm 

lorica wrote:
May Crooks
Whatanaussie
Bop
Jake2007
Mary&Neil
Pam
Vicspire
Sholverboy
Forge50,
Graciefields
Barnpot
Danien,Karen,Lynn

I think you are all buyers at Amusa. Would you like to join this google group?
You can PM me if so with your email address and aptartment number.

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: December 16th, 2009, 9:03 pm 

Good evening.

It's the lawyer Paolo Zagami writing.

Please let me inform you two days ago I met Mrs. Maria Arcadi, the Bella Calabria Director. She is a very able, serious and polite person and gave me her total cooperation in order to our clients buying in Residenziale Amusa.

We already assist several buyers for this building and I would be pleased to help more clients. Feel free to contact me to require our legal assistance.

Best Regards

Avvocato Paolo Zagami
Reggio Calabria, Via degli Arconti 25
Roma, Via dei Sansovino 6
New York, 122 East 42th Street
UK Line: +44.020.32862319
info@zagamilaw.com
http://www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: October 6th, 2010, 5:09 pm 

Hello
My PM function doesnt seem to be working and I want to find out more about joining the Amusa buyers group.. can someone please PM/email me

thanks

Report this post
PostPosted: June 25th, 2011, 2:15 pm 

Dear All,

It is Emily May Giordani writing for "Zagamilaw International Law Firm".

We just want to let you know that “Bella Calabria” has invited all the buyers at Amusa to complete their purchase within a short time under the loss of their deposit. That’s because the complex is completed therefore there is the obligation to buy the property and pay the balance.

In this regard we are aware that many of you are finding some troubles to have the necessary funds and complete the purchase due to the big financial crisis. For this reason I’m happy to tell you our law firm would be pleased to assist you in obtaining a mortgage by the “Barclays Bank” with whom “Zagamilaw” has finalized an agreement addressed to offer our clients special rates and conditions of the loans.

Please feel free to contact us for further information by email or by our Uk Line.

Kind Regards

Emily May Giordani
Zagamilaw International Law Firm
www.zagamilaw.com

Report this post
PostPosted: June 25th, 2011, 7:49 pm 

Dear Emily

But is Res Amusa development totally completed. Have you been to check?

Lorica

Report this post
PostPosted: June 25th, 2011, 9:20 pm 

Dear Emily may,

Can you tell us if the pool and roadway to amusa is now finished or when they will be completed as they were not last month.

Thanks,

Mike c

Report this post