A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 19th, 2016, 3:05 pm 

Any one got any info on the TV licence being linked with ENEL bills, :?:

PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 9:07 am 

nvjjov251 wrote:
Any one got any info on the TV licence being linked with ENEL bills, :?:

Hi,yes,we got ours last week,its 70euro twice a year.If you havent got a telly there is an opt out process,I think its online.Cheers,Brian.

PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 3:10 pm 

Hi,yes its twice a year 70 euro each time.We just got ours on our last bill.Its linked to RAI which I suppose is the italian BBC.If you havent got a telly there is an appeals process which I think is online,cheers,Brian.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2016, 1:35 am 

Location: Carmarthen, south west Wales / Santa Maria di Ricadi, Capo Vaticano
Hi brian123 and nvjjov251,
I received my Enel bill invoice earliar this month for June and July and there is nothing on it regarding the TV License fee
It could be that I had sent our exemption form for this TV License fee back in April of this year on the grounds of my wife and I who are 75 years +.
My memory on some things are not as clear as I would like and thought that I had in April posted information on this topic.
I have checked the Board Index and cannot find anything!
For those who may be interested I set out below the paperwork that I have in my possesion.
I cannot for the life of me remember where I obtained it. Perhaps someone on the Forum can enlighten me!
FYI this is a Google Translation of the Italian documents ie The translation of the Exemption Form that we had sent off plus explanatory notes as attachments.

"Internal Revenue Service

substitute declaration in accordance with articles. 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree December 28, 2000, n. 445 and subsequent amendments for the purposes of payment of the RA deii'esenzione fees pursuant to Article 1, paragraph 132, Deila Law no. 244 of 2007
Name
DoB Address
Tax code
Resident in
Road / street etc.
Subscription RAI n
Aware that I'art. 75 of Presidential Decree 445 of 2000 punishes the non-veracity of statements made with the loss of the benefits enjoyed and that under Article 76 of the decree false statements, falsehood's Operating acts and false documents are punishable under the penole code and special laws

DECLARES
to be in possession of the requirements of Article 1, paragraph 132, Delta Law of 24 December 2007, n. 244, as amended by Article 42 of D.L December 31, 2007, n. 248 converHto the law 28 February 2008 n. 31, in order to be exempted from the payment of the license fee for radio listening for the following periods
months Year
months Year

He declares, in particular:
a) to possess only the television set located in the place of residence;

b) being entitled to RAI subscription, or to have purchased the set during the year television

c) not to be married / in or to be married / in C. F.

d) not to live with other persons other than the spouse, of their income holders;

e) that the own income and the spouse owned in each of the tax years prior to that for which it is required i'e exemption / refund not exceeding in the aggregate EUR 6713.98

Place and date Signature

Attach copy of the identity document

Internal Revenue Services Attachment 1

SUBSTITUTE STATEMENT At THE MEANING OF ARTICLES. 46 AND 47 OF THE DPR December 28, 2000, # 445, AS AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTED At PURPOSES OF EXEMPTION OF PAYMENT OF THE FEE RAI IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 132 OF LAW NO 244 OF 2007
INSTRUCTIONS
Foreword THE TAX BENEFIT
Article 1, paragraph 132, of Law December 24, 2007, n. 244 (2008 Finance Act), as amended by Article 42 of Decree-Law 31 December 2007, n. 248, converted with amendments by Law 28 February 2008 n. 31, provides for the abolition of the payment of the subscription fee Rai alia for persons age 75 years or older who meet certain requirements. The benefit is applied starting from the subscription for the year 2008.

SUBJECT BENEFICIARIES
According to the provision of the law, and as specified in circular no. 46 / E of 20 September 2010, the requirements for access to the benefit are:
• be at least 75 years of age within the period for payment of the RAI license fee (currently on January 31 and July 31 of each year);
• not live together with other parties, other than spouses, holders of an income;
• have an income which, combined with that of their spouse, is not total more than € 516.46 for thirteen monthly payments.
For the purpose of calculating the earnings useful for gaining the benefit you must do the sum of the income attributable to the person concerned and facilitation of income attributable to the spouse of the same. income relating to the previous year shall be counted to that for which it wishes to use the benefits in question.
The income that is relevant to the use of subsidy is the sum:
• taxable income resulting from the tax return filed for the previous year. For those who are exempt from the submission of the declaration, it is assumed as a reference the income stated in the CUD form;
• replacement of the income subject to tax or withholding tax, such as, for example, the interest earned on bank deposits, postal, BOT, CCT and other government securities, as well as the proceeds of the investment shares;
• wages earned by institutions or international organizations, diplomatic and consular representations and missions as well as those paid by the Holy See, by the authorities directly managed by it and the central bodies of the Catholic Church;
• the foreign-source income is not taxed in Italy.
They are excluded from the calculation:
- The income exempt from personal income tax (for example, war pensions, INAIL annuities, pensions paid to disabled civilians);
- The severance pay and related advance payments;
- II income of the main dwelling house and related outbuildings.
- The income subject to separate taxation.

The facility is responsible if you have residence in the home of one or more television sets, and does not compete in the event that the set television is located in a place other than that of residence.

METHOD OF PRESENTATION OF THE DECLARATION To benefit from the benefits (exeptions) you must complete this model form to certify that you meet the requirements entitling facilitation.
P1

The substitute declaration, attesting that they meet the requirements to enjoy the assistance, must be sent or delivered by April 30 of the year of reference, on the part of those who for the first time enjoy the benefit. Those who intend to take advantage of the benefit, for the first time, for the second half of the year (more than the fulfillment of 75 years awenga by 31 July, the date of the payment of the fee for the second semester) must submit the declaration in lieu by 31 July. The model must also be submitted by those who, in possession of the requirements for receiving of subsidy for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, have not made the payment of the fee. In this case the declaration must be submitted by November 30, 2010. You are required alia compilation of this declaration also to persons who, while meeting the requirements for receiving of subsidy for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, have provided for the payment of the fee . In this case, the statement must be submitted with application for a rebate. The substitute declaration, attesting that they meet the requirements to enjoy the facilitation may, alternatively, be: • sent by registered mail in the postal service, without an envelope to the following address: REVENUE AGENCY - OFFICE TORINO 1 S.A.T. - DOOR TICKETS TV - 10121 - TORINO. According to Article 38, third paragraph, of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 2000, alia replacement declaration has non-authenticated photocopy of the identitd sottoscriftore document; • delivered by the person at an office of the Revenue. The addresses of local offices can be found on http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it site.
The subjects, who meet the necessary requirements, have already presented to the offices of the Revenue for instance I'esenzione from the payment date prior to the adoption of this model, they are not required to submit a new model.
AVAILABILITY OF THE MODEL The present model and instructions are made available in electronic format and can be procured from the Revenue Agency's website, in the Forms section, alI'indirizzo http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it.
Compilation SUBSTITUTE STATEMENT 1 of the Declaration In order to qualify for the anticipated benefit, the taxpayer is obliged to subscribe, under Article 47 of the D.P.R December 28, 2000, n. 445, the substitute statement of attested affidavit which certifies that the conditions and requirements provided for in Article 1, paragraph 132, of Law December 24, 2007, n. 244 (2008 Finance Act), as amended by Article 42 of Decree-Law 31 December 2007, n. 248, converted, with amendments, by Law 28 February 2008 n. 31.
The substitute declaration must contain: • the indication of personal data of the subscriber; • the relative alia residence information; • The lease subscription number alia Rai; • the years and the periods for which it is seeking reimbursement of fees paid owero years and the periods for which the conditions to be exempt from paying the fee Rai.
In addition, the taxpayer must notify of not being married, by ticking the box I'apposita. In the event that the taxpayer proves conjugate, it must be entered in the address box the tax code of the spouse living.
Finally it should be stated that in each of the years preceding the year for which you want to enjoy the benefits in question the amount of income attributable to the person concerned and to the spouse and partner of the same does not exceed 6,713.98 euro.
Please note that under Articles 75 and 76 of Presidential Decree n. 445 of 2000,
Anyone who releases false statements or makes use of false documents is punishable under the Penal Code and the special-laws, as well as forfeit any benefits granted
Attachment P2

Internal Revenue Service

attached 1

SUBSTITUTE STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ARTICLES. 46 AND 47 OF THE DPR December 28, 2000, # 445, AS AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTED FOR EXEMPTION OF PAYMENT OF THE FEE RAI
ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 132 OF THE LAW December 24, 2007, # 244

Information on the processing of personal data within the meaning of 'Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 2003

The Leg. June 30, 2003, n. 196, "Code regarding the protection of personal data ', provides for a system of protection for the processing carried out on personal data.

The following gives an overview of how we will use the data contained in this model and what are the first rights granted to citizens

Purpose of treatment
This model contains some personal information that will be covered by the tax authorities for exemption from payment of the fee Rai pursuant to art. 1, paragraph 132 of Law 244 of 2007. The figures available to the Revenue Agency may be communicated to other public bodies in the presence of a law or regulations or, if such communication is necessary for the performance of functions institutional, upon notice to the Privacy Guarantor. The same may likewise be communicated to private or public economic entities where what is provided for by a law or regulation.

Personal data
The data required in the model must be supplied in order to claim exemption from payment of the fee Rai.

Mode of treatment
The model contains instance may be submitted to the local offices of the Inland Revenue. The data will be treated with modalities mostly computerized, with use of the module of security measures to ensure the confidentiality and avoid Undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel and with logic responsive to the purposes to be achieved also by checking the data indicated in the statements:
• with other data held by the Tax Office also provided, required by law, by others;
• with data possessed by other bodies.

Data controllers
The Inland Revenue, in accordance with Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 2003, assumed the title of "holder of the processing of personal data" When the said data in their availability and under its direct control.

Data Processors
The "treatment" holders can make use of designated "responsible". The Inland Revenue uses So.ge.i. s.p.a., as the external manager of data processing, as technological partner and which entrusted the management of the information system of the Tax.

rights of
At the holder or those responsible for the relevant treatment, under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, can access their personal information and confirm use or, possibly, to correct, update in accordance with the law, or even delete them or oppose their processing, if processed in violation of law. These rights may be exercised by sending a request to: • Revenue Agency, Via Cristoforo Colombo n. 426 c / d - 00145 Rome.

Consent
The Inland Revenue, as public person, should not obtain the consent of the parties concerned in order to process their personal data.

This information is given generally to all data controllers referred to above.

P3"

PostPosted: August 21st, 2016, 2:51 pm 

Hi Davidnam how did you see my post because its not showing on the page,unless you are a moderator I dont know why,cheers,Brian.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2016, 5:57 pm 

A lot of info David.
Are you seeking exemption because over 65 or, on being under income threshold ?
I think I heard that the tv licence will be included from end July, but not sure. Please correct me.
Not relevant here , but if you have a registered B+B the TV licence is about 5 or 6 hundred.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2016, 11:06 pm 

Hi Grumpy,
I am seeking exemption on the age criterion, we are both over 75 (not 65) which is the age you can apply for it.
I shall await my Enel bill which is due at the end of September to see if my application did get to the correct authorities and I have been exempted.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2016, 11:30 pm 

I have now discovered where I obtained the information re TV License and Enel.
The Admin of the Forum posted it on the 1st April under the "Welcome to the Calabrian Forum" with a link to the Agenzia Entrate.
The link provides you with the form that you can print and where you can post it to apply for exemption on age and other criteria.
My translation of the documents displayed on this link are valid.

I have just realised that this topic is posted under "Flights to Calabria" which is not the correct thread for this topic.

FYI the Admin posted this subject: Important information on electric bills and TV licenses on the April 1st, 2016,

The annual TV licence fee to fund state broadcaster, RAI will automatically be included in electricity bills. The licence fee will be reduced from €113 to €100 in 2016 and a further reduction to €95 is expected in 2017.
For 2016, the fee will be split in two tranches payable with electricity bills from July to December. In 2017 the licence fee will be payable in two monthly bills.
The TV licence is linked to where you are considered resident by your municipality. You will only pay one licence fee – on your principal residence. If you own more than one property, you will not be subject to payment on second or other properties. If the property is leased, the tenant is responsible for payment, even if the contract for the supply of electricity is in the property owner’s name.
Certain exemptions from TV licence payments are applicable; f you are aged 75 years old or over, and or your annual income does not exceed € 8,000 and or if you do not own a TV, you can claim an exemption. You will need to fill in a self-declaration form and send it to the Italian Inland Revenue office (agenzia delle entrate) in Turin. You can download the relevant form and instructions here: http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/wps/wc ... c434049f0d.

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 1:15 am 

Ryanair announce a new investment of one billion euro in Italy. 20 additional aircraft. New routes on the way. :D
My favourite airport at Crotone was due to lose its Ryanair flights in November due to a proposed government passenger tax. Italian gov. has changed its mind on the tax so hopefully Crotone will be reprieved.