A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: AirOne
PostPosted: February 14th, 2010, 9:35 am 
Its low cost the new AirOne era

The new run for AirOne is low cost. Yesterday Rocco Sabelli and Roberto Colaninno, respectively CEO and Chairman ofm Alitalia has showed the new business case of the new market positioning of AirOne in the budget fare flights with key point at Milan Malpensa.

On March 29 2010, five A320s are expected in business from the Milanese key important gateway with destination 14 ports of call in Italy, Southern Europe and Northern Africa. The selected routes, most of them are all year round and two only are seasonal.

The new destinations in Italy are: Alghero, Trapani, Palermo, Catania, Lamezia Terme, Bari, Brindisi, Naples. Tirana in Albania; Palma de Mallorca and Ibiza in Spain. Cairo and Tunis in Northern Africa.

The pricing applied is extremely competitive versus the competitors EasyJet and Lufthansa Italia and uit starts by 25€ one way all inclusive.

Post subject: Re: AirOne
PostPosted: February 14th, 2010, 3:11 pm 

Markin Calabria,
I have been searching for flights from any major airposrt in Italy to Crotone without any real success. Do you have any information that you can pass on to me and also others who have bought in the Cariati or Calopezzatti area.

Cheers

Bruce

PostPosted: February 14th, 2010, 3:23 pm 

Bruce Keyte wrote:
Markin Calabria,
I have been searching for flights from any major airposrt in Italy to Crotone without any real success. Do you have any information that you can pass on to me and also others who have bought in the Cariati or Calopezzatti area.

Cheers

Bruce

I know you weren't asking me, but I have booked a return flight from Heathrow to Milan Linate then Milan Linate to Crotone with Alitalia in August. i booked via Just the flight.com

PostPosted: February 15th, 2010, 7:52 am 

Bruce Keyte wrote:
Markin Calabria,

Cheers

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

There are two airlines that fly into Crotone airport on a daily basis from Milan and Rome, Alitalia and Danube wings, please see Crotone airport web site for more details or send me message.

http://www.aeroporto.kr.it/

Regards

David