A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: TARENTELLA
PostPosted: August 17th, 2014, 12:15 pm 

hi,just drove back to isca after 7 weeks in uk to be told there is no tarentella this year in badolato,anyone know why, i thought this was an institution in this area,cheers brian.

Post subject: Re: TARENTELLA
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 7:46 pm 

omg,welcolme to the forum of the undead 120 plus views and no replies,i asked a question last year,how much water costs per meter,no reply,obviously noone ever pays for water in calabria.anyway i googled and found out that tarantella has been cancelled due to the dodgy mayor.the good news is there is an independent festival with all sorts of stuff,classical and everything,get googling this is probably better than a jazz festival on west coast,this used to be such a informative and buzzing forum,anyway back in your coffins guys,cheers brian.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2014, 11:46 am 

Hi Brian,

just got out my holiday coffin and I suspect many more may in the next few weeks. As it is I think generally speaking Forums like this may have been superseded by other social media platforms. I also had to make it rather hard for people to subscribe to keep the spammers out, I wonder if that is having an effect as well.

Of course it is still a source of information, and that is why it's here. Here's to hoping the forum picks up together with a market rebound.

Dennis.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2014, 11:51 am 

Actually, I just checked the registration and it's remarkably easy now unless you are colorblind.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2014, 2:09 pm 

Yes it was cancelled, in past years we did not know if it was going ahead or not until about 6 weeks before! Domani. Yes we hmmm have a mayor who is being investigated. Not sure how that is going as not been over this year as went to the good old USA for holiday. Hope to pop over in October thou. The new festival looks great, hope they have it again next year.